Supervisor 3rd Shift
Retail Direct LLC Peachtree City, GA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This position will proactively address problems and suggest solutions daily. In addition. The ideal Supervisor will be customer focused, detail oriented, target driven with leadership skills. You should be polite, accurate, knowledgeable, and able to work well within a team environment. At least one year of warehouse experience in a warehouse or distribution environment. Computer applications using MS office and Excel. Computer applications experience or warehouse operating system desired. Working knowledge of warehouse/mechanical equipment. Working knowledge of OSHA, DOT, HAZMAT, FDA regulations and the willingness to become certified in one or more of these areas as necessary. Excellent supervisory skills. Excellent customer service skills. Excellent analytical and mathematical skills Other. Must be able to work in varying facility conditions. Ability and availability to work irregular or extended hours including nights, weekends and holidays as needed by the customer.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reports to General Manager
- Manages various operations and supports functions of the facility.
- Ensures goals are achieved resulting in the efficient and high quality receiving and shipping of store orders.
- Supervising of warehouse team
- Routing planning and coordination
- Recruiting for direct reports and warehouse team.
- Recruiting for the market from a contractor base
- OSHA, DOT, HAZMAT, FDA regulations
- Compliance requirements and implementation
- Daily Inventory
- Ensure that weekly and monthly KPIs goals are met as directed.
- Various Shifts for operation
- Communication with clients and customers
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- A combination of education and experience preferred but not required.
- Proficient with computers and Excel, Word, Retail Direct dispatch track.
- Demonstrated ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, and percentages.
- Commitment to excellence and high standards.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to prepare reports and business correspondence.
- Ability to understand and follow written and verbal instructions
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills; able to manage priorities and workflow.
- Acute attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as a member of various teams.
- Must be able to speak, read, write, and understand the primary language(s) used in the workplace.
- Ability to effectively communicate with people at all levels and from various backgrounds.
- Bilingual skills a plus.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
This position operates in a warehouse setting with a fast-paced environment. This role routinely uses standard warehouse & office equipment, including computers, phones, photocopiers, and fax machines. While performing the duties of this job, the individual is regularly required demonstrate accountability and competency in the Skills/Qualifications/Experience listed for this position. Ability to stand for long periods of time and to lift 50 lbs.
Retail Direct LLC
AddressPeachtree City, GA
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Retail Direct LLC