Pittsburgh Fleet Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
About Us: Since our founding, Retail Direct LLC has been known for quality services, exceptional efficiency, and the highest level of professionalism. No matter what service you are looking for, we guarantee to not only meet, but exceed your expectations and ensure your full satisfaction.
Using our many years of experience with logistics and last mile delivery, our Leadership team is up for every job. Managing projects with the skill and experience our clients have come to expect. We want our customers to be satisfied with our work, which is why we provide open communication channels throughout the duration of each and all deliveries. We take much pride in keeping the integrity of Retail Direct LLC, being fast and efficient without sacrificing quality.
We are in search of a FLEET Coordinator to support all field related fleet responsibilities. This position monitors all Business units and Company vehicle drivers, educating company employees on federal and state laws, as well as company policy, increasing the overall safety of company vehicles that are being operated, and assisting in maintaining the company’ s operating authority.
Essential Functions Statement(s)
- Ensure all data is current and accurate
- Monitor all services performed on all company vehicles
- Managing vehicle licensure and registration
- Provide weekly count of all services provided to company vehicles
- Maintain accurate count of all assets (vehicles, moffets, trailers) by market
- Provide weekly count of all assets noted above by market
- Manage and document PM services for each vehicle
- Coordinate with Management team, Penske/Ryder to complete Preventative Service according to maintenance schedule
- Monitor and analyze the turnaround time when vehicles are in shop
- Provide weekly count of all vehicles per market that are overdue for Preventative Service by number of days along with challenges preventing overdue count from being zero
- Manage and document all request for Roadside Assistance
- Maintain accurate count of all GPS units
- Monitor GPS ordering, shipping, installation, and report statues weekly
- Manage fuel card updates
- Monitor, analyze, and report unusual activity with fuel cards weekly
- Provide weekly report of fuel card usage
- Manage and record accidents in which Fleet department must assist
- Additional duties as assigned
SKILLS & ABILITIES
- HS Diploma or equivalent required
- College Degree preferred
Experience & Skills:
- Hands on experience with QuickBase Software app
- Building and maintaining relationships
- Inspection of CMVs using the North American Roadside Standard.
- The ability to manage in a matrix organization that focus on FLEET issues
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office
- The ability to identify problems and direct efforts to address these issues using the appropriate resources
- Can comfortably interact with appropriate levels of the organization
Retail Direct LLC
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Retail Direct LLC