At Retail Data Systems we owe our success to the efficiency of our organizational processes. To help maintain and grow this standard, we are seeking an experienced Service and Support Operations Manager to oversee daily activities. As an ideal candidate, you’ll have a sharp business mind and proven success in managing the service and installation staff toward maximum productivity. You will be highly skilled in IT management with a proven ability to develop and maintain an environment of trust, diversity, and inclusion within the team. Your ultimate responsibility is to increase efficiency in the service and support department.
Objectives of this Role
- Maintain constant communication with management, staff, vendors, and customers to ensure proper operations of the organization.
- Develop, implement and maintain quality assurance protocols
- Grow the efficiency of existing operational processes and procedures to enhance and sustain the organization's internal capacity.
- Promote a company culture that encourages top performance and high morale
- Identify and address problems and opportunities for the company
- Build alliances and partnerships with other organizations
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Lead, motivate and support a large team within a time-sensitive and demanding environment.
- Manage timely data collection to update metrics to achieve productivity targets, reduce costs, eliminate errors, and deliver excellent customer service
- Oversee materials and inventory management
- Oversee the scheduling and implementation of long term projects in addition to managing daily service needs
Skills and Qualifications
- Two or more years in a management position
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong oversight skills
- Excellent ability to delegate responsibilities while maintaining organizational control of the department and customer service
- Knowledge of general business software and aptitude to learn new applications; proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Strong IT skills
- Bilingual communication skills (Spanish preferred)
Retail Data Systems of KentuckyRetail Data Systems (RDS) is the largest provider of Point of Sale Hardware and Software in North America. Founded in 1950, RDS now operates over 25 offices serving customers across the nation providing complete Point of Sale Technology. RDS sells, services, and supports a complete line of POS products including back-office software, electronic payment, direct store delivery, and hosted solutions.