Wanted: Bilingual (Spanish) Relationship Specialist!
Do you practice your smile and “phone voice” when no one is looking? Results Staffing is looking for highly energetic and proactive individuals to join our growing Customer Support Team!
What to expect from us:
Results Staffing provides businesses with staffing solutions to improve productivity and surpass project deadlines. We offer comprehensive training programs to prepare you for career success. Here, you will be encouraged to contribute your ideas--you will not be a small fish in a big pond! Over 80% of Results Staffing supervisors are promoted from within, and our leadership is dedicated to developing team members into the best versions of themselves. We take pride in our work-life balance and upbeat company culture.
Our Customer Support team delivers frustration-free customer service while minimizing errors and educating customers about our policies and procedures by upholding our core values of Customer Service & Integrity:
- Resolving conflict with a high sense of urgency
- Placing service before self-interest
- Being firm, fair, and consistent during all customer interactions
How you’ll be successful:
As a Relationship Specialist, you will be a master at managing incoming phone calls and applying problem-solving skills to help every caller. This is a full-time, Monday-Friday position where you will work directly with customers, account managers, and temporary employees in a call center environment. Your time will be spent processing job orders, fielding incoming calls, entering notes into our CRM, and diffusing stressful situations.
Qualified candidates will be organized, self-motivated, relatable, and able to build memorable, long-lasting relationships with customers while helping solve their problems and answer questions. Experience with conflict management is a PLUS! Having reliable transportation is essential.
What you will be doing:
1. Fast & Accurate Data Entry: You will swiftly enter customer notes and urgently process incoming job orders. Additionally, you will follow standard procedures and follow-up with callers to ensure their needs were met. Ability to type at least 45 wpm is required.
2. Taking Inbound Calls: They can hear the smile in your voice! You will learn to enthusiastically answer calls and attentively listen to each callers’ concerns with the intention of delivering personalized, exceptional customer service to every caller. You will prevent future concerns by being an expert at educating callers about our policies and procedures.
3. Providing Solutions for Every Caller: You will be an expert at using critical thinking skills to proactively solve problems. You will empathize with each caller to determine needs and provide consistent solutions. Working with a sense of urgency is a must!