Senior Sales Executive - Detroit
Resulticks Dearborn Heights, MI
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Title: Senior Sales Executive
Job Function: Sales Department
Role Type: Full time
Location: Remote: Major Metro Areas, United States
Reporting to: CRO
Stakeholders: Sales / Marketing / Customer Success
Resulticks is a fully integrated, real-time marketing automation platform designed to help brands worldwide reach, acquire, and retain satisﬁed customers. Built from the ground up by experts in marketing, technology, and business management, Resulticks enables brands to make a transformational leap to conversion-driven, growth-focused personalized engagement. With an advanced CDP at its core. Resulticks offers AI-powered omnichannel orchestration, complete analytics, next-best engagement, attribution at the segment-of-one level, and the world’s first marketing block chain.
Resulticks has been named to the Gartner’s Magic Quadrant 2021 for Multichannel Marketing Hubs for five years in a row and has been awarded with the Microsoft “Elevating Customer Experience with AI” award.
Headquartered in Singapore and New York City, Resulticks is one of the top global martech solutions servicing both B2B/B2B2C and B2C segments. Resulticks’ global presence includes the United States, India, Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia, Vietnam, Thailand, and the Philippines.
Watch video on RESULTICKS - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_OwGy6unP8
The ideal candidate is a natural collaborator and a high-energy sales hunter with a 10+ year track record of successful enterprise level sales in either the martech or digital ad agency vertical industry. You bring subject matter expertise, plus C-Suite & VP level contacts from one or more of the following industries: Banking & Finance, Healthcare, Insurance, Media & Entertainment, Retail & eCommerce, or Travel & Tourism.
First 90 Days
- Complete the Resulticks employee training program with flying colors.
- Master the Resulticks pitch, including our unique value proposition, competitive talk track and objection handling playbook.
- Diligently mine your professional network, set appointments and demos.
- Establish a vigorous sales activity level, building a sales pipeline that is 4x your quarterly quota, demonstrating the ability to meet your annual revenue goal.
- Gain entry and develop relationships with companies on your target account list.
- Respond to Marketing Qualified Leads (MQLs). Utilize your consultative sales skills and subject matter expertise to identify synergies between prospects’ business challenges and the capabilities of the Resulticks real-time omnichannel marketing cloud.
- Expeditiously progress your opportunities through the sales funnel.
- Maintain updated prospecting notes and accurate sales forecasts within the CRM, preparing yourself to offer substantive pipeline analysis on a weekly basis.
- At least 50% of your pipeline should be the result of self-generated opportunities.
Customer Success Mandate
- Maintain relationships with existing customers during and after implementation.
- Achieve repeat and referral businesses by identifying product and service expansion opportunities with existing customers.
- Must be an accomplished enterprise sales hunter in either the Digital Marketing Services, or SaaS Martech vertical industry with 10+ years of experience.
- Must have closed multiple multi-million dollar deals in the past 3 years.
- Must have a proven track record of over-achieving revenue targets in sales.
- Must possess a significant roster of enterprise C-Suite and VP level contacts. People who will take your call and respond favorably to meeting invitations.
- Regional travel is required (approx. 50% after COVID-19 restrictions are lifted).
- Highly skilled in CRM systems and sales funnel management.
- Phenomenal communication, presentation, product demo & negotiation skills.
- A Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline. A Master’s in Marketing, or an MBA would be a plus.
- Ability to “talk shop” with Digital Marketing practitioners and IT professionals about omnichannel campaign orchestration, audience segmentation, personalization, data analytics, cyber security & privacy, database & system architecture, and cloud storage.
- Expert or intermediate Microsoft Power Point and Excel Skills.
- Project Management skills and/or certification.
- Social Media Savvy and Thought Leadership examples.
Must have authorization to work in the United States
Resulticks is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, gender, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
Powered by JazzHR
AddressDearborn Heights, MI
BusinessView all jobs at Resulticks