Job Description: Mobile - Software Developer in Test (SDET)
Who we want to work with:
● Innovative engineers with a track record of continuous self-improvement
● Empathetic leaders with a passion for mentoring early-in-career software engineers
● Experts in the latest technology frameworks, design patterns, and best practices in software engineering
● Agile practitioners with prior experience in Scrum, Kanban and XP
● Work in an Agile environment
● Develop automated testing suites and tools for testing web products
● Deliver timely project execution and project work products that exceed customer expectations
● Contribute to functional specifications. strategy and detailed design documents for client projects
● Serve as a technical resource for client projects
● Maintain awareness of industry trends and emergent technologies
● Assist in refining requirements to ensure great testability
● Develop comprehensive testing strategy for entire applications
● Experience as a Developer, QA Engineer, SDET or similar QA role.
● Experience with Mobile feature testing, specifically using Detox/JS
● Experience with Service / CI testing: Cucumber/Ruby
● Experience with Mobile front end testing: Calabash/AWS device farm
● Experience working in a Node.js-based environment
● Experience in environment using Jest/JS for unit testing
● Experience with other Testing tools is a plus. Examples are: Selenium, Jasmine, RSpec, Mocha/Chai, SoapUI / Rest Assure / Jest / Nightwatch.js
● Well versed in industry best patterns and practices around automated QA testing
● Experience with Agile software engineering practices, particularly Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, and Automated Testing.
● Experience working with continuous integration tools, such as Jenkins or Bamboo
● Excellent working knowledge of white box, black box, and integration testing.
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
● Willingness to travel when necessary.