Outside Sales Account Executive
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you who we’re looking for?
Our ideal candidate is a natural leader, self-starter, quick learner, and a consummate multi-tasker with great executive presence and an exceptional technical background developing lead pipeline, meeting and exceeding sales targets, and driving highly engaging user experiences with technology through listening to and understanding customer requirements and effectively vision casting and engaging customer stakeholders to build profitable high return customer relationships. They will have extensive technical knowledge and experience explaining and selling enterprise IT systems, solutions, software development, implementation, and managed support services. They will thrive in a fast-paced environment and be flexible, personable, and a strategic thinker who is capable of defining vision, system/platform/software/support solutions with a high degree of business acumen and understanding of business process optimization and grassroots technology innovation.
Who we are:
We are a full-stack solution provider of strategic technology for small and midsize companies. We seek to have the maximum possible impact for healthy corporate culture, deep user empowerment, and meaningful growth on both the top and bottom lines for our customers. Our company has an ethos of technical vision and strategic business acumen combining to create highly aligned platforms and support experiences which enable our customers to focus on doing what they do best, by gaining an unfair competitive advantage in the marketplace.
Many of the services within our organization will not be based on the traditional expectations of IT, but instead strive to create an engaged community of disruptors empowering people with the information and processes they need, where and when they need them. Leveraging the best of the world’s technology and broader thinking, we aim to combine technological excellence with unparalleled service and genuine care for the people we serve.
What the opportunity is and why you should work here:
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, this role will lead the pipeline development, sales process from lead to close, account management, vision creation, and stakeholder relationship with customers and potential customers of the Company. This role will be responsible for selling the Company’s services as a business-to-business sales professional and then collaborating closely with operations teams to ensure successful delivery. This is a hands-on, roll-up the sleeves, start-up sales account executive role that will engage with stakeholders to bring each client’s vision to life in a way that positively impacts both the top and bottom line for the Company and its customers.
This is a unique opportunity to join a new type of IT company and shape the technology roadmap for innovative services, platforms, and applications that will empower our clients in finance, energy, media, and other industries to compete and win in their industries. The role will be based in Owings Mills, MD and support a wide-ranging territory as determined by the Company.
What you will be doing day-to-day:
- Understand customer needs and requirements. Work with clients to understand and identify objectives and needs while aligning Company products and services where business opportunities exist.
- Act ethically and establish trust in all relationships.
- Work efficiently and enthusiastically on assignments
- Present and sell company services to new and existing customers
- Develop new opportunities through prospecting, contacting potential customers, and researching industries and territories
- Perform sales calls and presentations (primarily online/virtual, but in person and on-site as required by the Company and the opportunity)
- Outbound cold calls, emails, and follow-up to generate new sales opportunities
- Interact with customers daily
- Create and manage an appropriate pipeline to achieve sales goals
- Develop relationships with new and existing customers and deliver high levels of client care.
- Work with operations team to determine service capability to meet customer needs
- Identify key areas of opportunity for new business.
- Identify new business needs and work closely with CEO and operations team to define customized solutions for Company’s customers
- Hands-on account management and stakeholder relationships
- Set follow-up appointments to keep customers aware of latest developments
- Achieve quarterly sales goals
- Collaborate with the leadership team to shape strategy and expansion plans.
- In tight collaboration with operations define and own the solution delivery for clients.
- Represent the company at industry events, conferences and publications to drive the technical innovation agenda and increase the profile of the company within the IT industry and in the industries we serve.
- Conduct sales reporting as required and maintain an up-to-date and accurate record of all leads, opportunities, and relationships in Company CRM.
- Other related duties as assigned.
What kind of person will you be:
- Be a high character, high integrity, honest, dependable, positive, professional, knowledgeable, detail oriented, and deadline driven human being that is highly invested in the success of the people around them, both within the company and in relationship with customers and prospects.
- Hands-on start-up sales account executive and problem solver with a love for defining and creating technical solutions, great enterprise software platforms, and standout customer support experiences.
- Great listener and leader being able to interpret, dissect and relay key information, business requirements, and technical details in an intuitive and understandable way
- Bold, confident, engaging, and compelling with outgoing personality and proven ability to capture interest in a cold calling setting and build relationships through a genuine interest and appreciation of the people and enterprises you serve.
- Strong phone/video presence and experience making/fielding dozens of calls per day
- Ability to build, grow, compete, and win.
- Passion for developing others and supporting their team
- Ability to solve problems and work effectively under pressure
- A good collaborator, with an open, approachable style
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously with excellent time management skills
- Strong interest in technology trends and keeps up to date with the latest developments
- Thrive on freedom and responsibility
- A genuine interest in how we can use technology to improve people’s lives
- Ability to travel as required
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office 365, Google Workspace, and other productivity tools
- Requires a valid driver’s license and reliable insured vehicle.
What skills and experience we need you to have:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong negotiation, listening, and presentation skills.
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Well-organized team player, ability to inspire and lead others and drive relationships to executional excellence
- Extensive technical knowledge and experience explaining and selling enterprise IT systems, platforms, software development, implementation, and managed support services.
- Strong grasp of enterprise IT, infrastructure, and support in a managed services setting
- A bachelor’s degree in a related field such as Business, Engineering, or other related subject.
- Proven sales experience, with a track record of multiple consecutive years of achieving targets/quotas
- Experience working with IT helpdesk, Cybersecurity, MSP, ERP, CRM, Odoo, Salesforce, business intelligence, database architecture, big data, ETL, etc a plus
Restyn IncWhy Work Here?
We aim to combine technological excellence with unparalleled service and genuine care for each other and the people we serve.
We are a go to full-stack solution to strategic technology for small and midsize companies. We seek to have the maximum possible impact for healthy corporate culture, deep user empowerment, and meaningful growth on both the top and bottom lines for our customers. Our company has an ethos of technical vision and strategic business acumen combining to create highly aligned platforms and support experiences which enable our customers to focus on doing what they do best, by gaining an unfair competitive advantage in the marketplace.
9433 Common Brook RoadOwings Mills, MD
BusinessView all jobs at Restyn Inc