Pediatric Clinical Therapist
Restoring Wellness Clinical Service Burr Ridge, IL
- Posted: over a month ago
- $60,000 to $100,000 Yearly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, medical, vision,
Restoring Wellness Clinical Services (RWCS) is looking for licensed psychotherapists (Ph.D. or Psy.D., LCSW or LCPC) to join our thriving practice. We offer both full-time and part-time, W-2 positions. We are seeking experienced therapists to join our growing practice of wellness and integrated services. Our ideal candidate has experience working with children, teens, and families in the treatment of a wide range of issues, such as anxiety disorders, mood disorders, Autism Spectrum Disorders, AD/HD, parental stress and separation concerns, and Emotional & Behavioral regulation differences. Interest in play therapy is not required but desired. The therapist will provide direct 1:1 therapy, complete screenings and evaluations, write appropriate treatment plans and formulate functional goals for clients.
RWCS is an integrated health and wellness practice offering therapy, assessment, art therapy, nutrition services and acupuncture. Our newly renovated office is in Burr Ridge, IL, just south of I-55. Please learn more about our practice at www.restoringwellnes-clinical.com. We have beautiful offices, a warm, collaborative, and integrative staff and a brand-new Pediatric Play Therapy Suite, pediatric office, and group room suite.
RWCS offers new practitioners an exciting and supportive environment to build their skills and career. Our clinicians are committed to a holistic and collaborative culture that lends itself to consultation through staffing opportunities and meetings. The practice’s growth provides many opportunities for career development with full organizational support.
Practice will provide generous compensation, steady client base, flexible scheduling, complete billing and credentialing services, administrative support, latest web-based system for note charting/patient scheduling/test administration/scoring/reporting.
- Practice will provide generous W2 compensation for part-time or full-time candidates
- Full-time is 32 hours (28 patient hours), 4 days a week.
- Medical and dental insurance through BCBS PPO plans
- 401K + 3-4% matching after one year of service
- Malpractice insurance paid by practice
- Steady client base
- Staff meeting including case consultation offered 1 hour weekly (and paid)
- Full-time providers are paid 1 hour for professional development time each week
- Flexible scheduling including in-office and remote
- Complete billing and credentialing services, and full administrative support
- Phone system
- CEU stipend and group trainings
- Web-based systems for note charting, patient scheduling, test administration and scoring
Restoring Wellness Clinical ServiceWhy Work Here?
We are a highly cohesive team that enjoys providing exceptional care, continuing to grow clinically, and enjoying work-life balance.
We are an integrated mental health and wellness practice. We specialize in treating children through adults, as well as families. Our providers each have their special interests and talents they bring to the team, but we have a strong specialization in working with children and families, women's health, and Health Psychology/ chronic health conditions. We also have full neuropsychological assessments.
200 S. Frontage RoadBurr Ridge, IL
HealthcareView all jobs at Restoring Wellness Clinical Service