Restore Rite Blackfoot, ID
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Restore Rite in Blackfoot is expanding! We are currently looking to hire a full-time Project Manager to join our growing business. In this position you will lead of team of Technicians as you restore a home or building that has been damaged by fire, water, or storm.
The Project Manager communicates and coordinates with a variety of people including Homeowner or Business owner, Technicians, Estimator, Subcontractors, and Office Staff. The Project Manager ensures that projects are running on time, within the established budget, and performed with the highest degree of quality. If you have project management and construction (remodeling) experience and you enjoy a fast-based, rewarding work-environment this is the career you are looking for! This is a salaried position plus bonus and incentives. Starting compensation is based on qualifications.
Please send your resume to: Hillary Gillins, Office Manager (email@example.com)
Restore Rite is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Plan and implement large IT projects
- Direct and lead the work of technical staff
- Evaluate new IT strategies and procedures
- Ensure deadlines and cost targets are met
- Maintain required project documentation
- Serve as a liaison between business and technical aspects of projects
- Previous experience in information technology or other related fields
- Strong project management skills
- Strong analysis and critical thinking skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Strong leadership qualities
454W Hwy 26 BlackfootBlackfoot, ID
ConstructionView all jobs at Restore Rite