I have an opening for a very special job. And it’s only for the right type of person.
SO MAKE SURE TO READ THIS ENTIRE PAGE CAREFULLY if you are serious about working for a company that appreciates great employees who do great work.
This opening won’t last long so I recommend you act fast.
We are a growing Physical Therapy Center with a sole mission of ending chronic pain and changing the lives of people who suffer…
…and we expect you to share in our mission.
Our success comes from our unrelenting pursuit for greatness and by surrounding ourselves with only the best employees.
WE ARE NOT OLD-SCHOOL
- You are valued by your work, attitude and performance.
-There are no “yearly raises of 3%.” If you shine and prove yourself, you will get paid accordingly. We reward performance and results.
-There’s no “old-boys-club.” Promotions are based on performance, attitude, and results—not by gender, age, or favoritism.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
1. Make a great first impression with new clients.
2. Help relieve client fears about price and participation.
3. Answer FAQ’s about our services and costs.
4. Help clients see the importance of higher level health.
Build relationships with clients that last a lifetime.
WHO THIS IS NOT FOR:
This job is not for you if you don’t genuinely love working with people all day face-to-face. If you’re impatient this isn’t for you. Our clients can sometimes be irritable and rude but usually it’s their pain talking. So, if you take things personally this is not for you.
WHO IS PERFECT FOR THIS JOB:
If you can be warm and compassionate but yet firm and not let clients walk all over you, you’ll be great. You must take authority at the front desk and be the boss up there. You must represent the team well, our mission well, and perform at all times. You will learn a lot about physical therapy, insurance billing, pain relief, and treatments but the most important aspect of this job is that clients love and respect you.
Knowledge of the Spanish language is a plus but not required.
So, if you think you are a good match for us (and a good fit for this position), here’s what you should do next…
1. Call (856) 823-1827 and introduce yourself. Tell us why you think you’ll be a great candidate for this job. Leave a voicemail if prompted.
2. Complete the application.
3. Tell us anything else you think we should know that would make you a great hire.