Operations Coordinator - Office Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job Title: Operations Coordinator / Office Manager
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 - $26.00 per hour, bonus pay is also available based on overall performance of the organization.
Benefits: 401(k), tuition reimbursement, paid time off, flexible schedule, retirement plan.
Schedule: Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm
The successful Operations Coordinator / Office Manager candidate will ultimately help to achieve the company's mission of empowering our clients to return to their healthy, active lifestyle by providing world-class customer service to maximize the client's outcomes and support the Physician and staff in giving our patients the ability to get back to what they love to do. Additionally, they will ensure streamlined daily operations to enhance efficiency and revenue
You will be responsible for the daily operations of Restore Orthopedics and Sports Medicine, while providing a warm and welcoming environment for our clients to ensure that they feel well cared for when they are in our space.
As an Operations Coordinator / Office Manager, you will be an integral member of the Administration Team and will contribute to system solutions, accountability metrics and administrative and clerical support for both clients and staff. You will assist in providing our patients with impeccable customer experience throughout their journey. You will also have direct interface with our full-time Virtual Assistant.
As the Operations Coordinator / Office Manager, you should demonstrate excellent organizational skills, the ability to multitask, and the ability to perform well in stressful situations. * Communicate effectively with physicians, staff and patients, while maintaining a positive, professional environment for all * Implement office policies and procedures * Supervise and encourage office staff * Assist practice in maintaining medical and staff records * Ensure compliance with current healthcare regulations, medical laws and high ethical standards
The outcome that we seek from the Operations Coordinator / Office Manager position is to grow the revenue of the clinic by retaining the clients that we have (or will soon have as a result of our marketing). This will involve developing a deep and meaningful relationship with our clients, spending time getting to know each one personally, and answering their questions about all aspects of Orthopedic Care.
The Operations Coordinator / Office Manager will achieve this outcome by providing the type of environment our clients look forward to coming to, and by anticipating our clients' needs or objections before they even ask for something. Ultimately, your job is to help us grow the revenue of the clinic by efficiently scheduling clients, handling the transactional elements with confidence, and excelling at retaining those clients as lifelong customers of the business. You'll do that by creating the type of customer service experience that clients will be happy to pay for - and just as happy to tell others about.
Tasks as an Operations Coordinator / Office Manager
To achieve the level of success that we are looking for, you will be required to:
- Communicate the value of our services (in person and on the phone) and be able to explain how what we do is worth the price we are asking
- Successfully handle price objections
- Hold a lengthy (at least 15-20 minute) conversation with clients in person, ensuring that clients are committed and bought into our service
- Ensure that we are providing an exceptional waiting room environment for our clients that they'll look forward to coming back to
- Utilize our electronic medical records system to ensure complete and correct patient demographics and billing information are on file for every patient.
- Ensure that people who attend appointments are appropriately scheduled for follow ups
- Ensure people show up excited for their appointment and communicate with clients to ensure satisfaction is being achieved before, during and after appointments
- Foster deep relationships with clients ensuring unparalleled customer service
- Effectively manage phone calls requesting modifications or cancellations to a client's scheduled appointments in such a way that we retain these clients in the business.
- Ensure that all required fees are paid at the time of service
- Receive incoming mail, sort and distribute as necessary
- Create and send Superbills to clients when appropriate
- Manage all outgoing faxes
- Develop and perform a monthly update for the procedures library and the Operations Manual so that every aspect of the role is documented and can be achieved by anyone else in the business
- Ensure appointments are expertly prepared for, before the client arrives
- Complete Administrative Daily Responsibilities including revenue tracking, coding, billing and medical record management
- Spearhead technology coordination and trouble shooting
- Manage practice on- line courses
- Coordinate/Manage Virtual Assistant
Operations Coordinator / Office Manager Skills Needed
- Proactivity - acts without being told what to do, brings new ideas to the company
- Follow protocols for written systems and contribute to improvements when appropriate
- Resourcefulness with regards to time and resources
- Solutions-oriented with a drive to see projects and tasks completed
- The ability to self-reflect, learn and modify performance based on experiences, mistakes, successes and feedback from others.
- Accountability - retain an inner desire to be held accountable so that you can learn and grow both personally and professionally
- Optimism - consistently present with an optimistic bright personality which our clients will fall in love with
- Teamwork - be able to work with a team to regularly optimize the service for our clients and grow the business.
- Be able to develop a relationship with a wide variety of people and personalities and establish common ground between what they are seeking and what we provide
- Technology-be savvy enough to research, develop and suggest new technologies and software into the business to facilitate efficiency with a general knowledge of computers and office applications such as Microsoft Word
- Knowledge of the use of office equipment such as scanners, printers, and fax machines
- Tenacity to handle objections, denials, and frustrated people on a regular basis in person and over the phone
- Preferred work experience in the medical field with knowledge of accounting, data and administrative processes and principles
- Familiarity with Electronic Medical Records
- Basic knowledge of medical issues and terminology
- Ability to multi-task and perform well in stressful situations
- Communication skills and a customer service orientation
- BS degree or equivalent experience in healthcare, business or relevant field
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Restore Orthopedics & Sports Medicine
BusinessView all jobs at Restore Orthopedics & Sports Medicine