Hilton Head Island SC
Restore Hyper Wellness + Cryotherapy is the antithesis of the traditional doctor's office, and we are opening a new location in Hilton Head, SC.
Our locations are fun, social, and transparent.
We provide whole body and localized Cryotherapy, IV services, Hyperbaric therapy, Compression Therapy, Red Light Therapy and a variety of blood testing and diagnostic services. Additional modalities will be added periodically.
Our nurses have labeled this “the most fun you can have at a nursing job while still helping people in a meaningful way”. You get to spend time in a positive environment with clients that are proactively addressing their health and wellness needs.
Our clients tend to be active, fun, and healthy. Restore works directly with six professional sports teams as well as many of the top health and wellness organizations in the country. We value work/life balance and provide attractive schedule options.
Restore currently operates multiple locations nationwide with another 25 locations under development across the country.
The ideal candidate would have the following characteristics:
· Outgoing personality and enjoys working with people.
· Comfortable with all IV related activities.
· Meets all state requirements and must be licensed and in good standing to practice medicine.
· Exceptional verbal and written communication skills. Charisma is appreciated.
· High ethics and integrity.
· Ability to work independently and with a smart team.
This is a full-time position for our Hilton Head SC location.
Required Application Materials:
· A Resume
· A Letter of Interest
· A List of 3 Professional References
To administer intramuscular injections, intravenous therapy, and hyperbaric oxygen therapy.
Responsibilities and Duties
Performs nursing assessment and evaluation under Restore’s established medical and nursing protocols:
1. Administers two primary nursing services: Intravenous therapy and Intramuscular injections using the prescribed formula and an array of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants.
2. Mild hyperbaric treatment oxygen treatments.
3. Uses electronic medical record to document client visit and therapies received.
4. Responsible to hire and manage part time nursing staff.
5. Exhibits use of therapeutic communication, exceptional customer service, professionalism, timeliness, efficiency, and team work in all aspects of work.
6. Maintains a level of knowledge conducive to providing high quality, competitive, and kind nursing care.
Assists staff with other store services. Opportunity to participate in off-site nursing events and special projects. Participates in periodical and mandatory nursing evaluations. Other related functions as assigned.
Qualifications and Skills
Licensed as a Registered Nurse or Licensed Vocational Nurse in the State of South Carolina. Two years of experience as a Nurse in an acute care setting (ER, ICU, Med-Surg, OR or similar). One year experience administering injections. Experience with and a high comfort level using a computer to document. Demonstrated ability to successfully work with a diverse community and provide services from a non-judgmental perspective. Equivalent combination of relevant education and experience may be substituted as appropriate.
Three or more years’ experience as a Registered Nurse in an acute setting within the last 5 years. Two or more years of experience administering injections and intravenous therapy. More than one year experience providing health-related client education to an adult population. At least one year experience in sales and/or customer service. Experience using electronic medical records. Demonstrated good communication, interpersonal skills, team-building skills, efficient work-habits, and professional demeanor.
May work around usual office and outpatient conditions. During busy periods, may require long periods of walking and standing and administering multiple IV’s and injections at a time. Must be able to chart accurately and in a timely fashion. May work around biohazards; may be exposed to bloodborne pathogens. Exposure to chemicals and commercial items typically found in offices, medical clinics, and building repairs/maintenance.
Compensation includes the following:
· Competitive salary
· Quarterly and annual performance bonuses
· Health Insurance
· Access to free services.
· PTO & time to pursue fitness goals