- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- A competitive salary plus bonuses
- Flexible Schedules
- Casual Dress-code
- Fun, wellness-focused work environment
- Assist Managers with staffing, hiring, onboarding, training, and scheduling of all store staff
- Meet weekly with GMs to communicate store status through a comprehensive review of Sales, Operations, Equipment, Staffing, and Marketing/Events
- Develop the store management team within the region to deliver exceptional customer experiences in all stores.
- Lead ongoing education and professional development in soft skill development areas such as communication, relationship building, conflict resolution, and time management
- Create a rewarding and positive work environment that encourages the retention of associates. Identify and address any barriers to retention, including managing associate work-related concerns.
- Develop leadership skills and succession plans for both store managers and staff in the store.
- Ensuring all-district performance/compensation reviews are completed within established timeframes
- Monitor and manage district-wide management staffing levels, working in partnership with human resources to project hiring needs and conduct workforce planning.
- Ensure store performance through KPIs of Revenue, Membership, Services, Avg AutoPay, Attrition, Services per Client, Spend per Customer, and First-time visits
- Inspect the quality of interactions from Staff to Members through the Sales Process: Lead Generation, Appointment Booking, Price Presentation, and Handling Objections
- Collaborate with the Marketing team to address Cost per Lead (CPL) and Return on Investment (ROI) and ensure accurate spending for monthly promotions and campaigns
- Ensure equipment/store maintenance and repair is on a timely schedule to minimize delay in providing all Restore services and a world-class member experience
- Review store environments and key business indicators within the district to identify problems, concerns, and opportunities for improvement.
- Create district implementation plans to support the execution of regional and company initiatives.
- Utilize management information tools and analyze financial reports to identify and address trends and issues in district performance.
- Direct the development of annual and long-term business plans for a district, ensuring alignment with the regional director, quantifying business outcomes
- Oversee the P&L for a market, creating and/or executing revenue and profit goals and understanding what financial levers to pull to move the market toward its goals, managing expenses, maximizing profits, and minimizing loss.
- Ensuring that marketing efforts are consistent across each store.
- Ensuring brand standards and consistency at each location while tailoring each location experience to best serve its respective neighborhood and community.
- Manage payroll, expenses, materials, and other costs associated with the operations of the stores to ensure target profits are achieved.
- Oversee the opening of new locations within the region, including partnering with the Corporate construction team, establishing accounts, and grassroots efforts to ensure a successful opening.
- You’ve obtained an undergraduate degree or higher
- Proven experience directly managing at least 3 retail or service-oriented locations that consistently meet or exceed sales and financial goals.
- At least 5 years of management experience.
- You’re passionate about fitness, athletic achievement, and general health and wellness.
- Polished verbal and written communication skills
- You’re a numbers person and can deliver action plans based on key metrics.
- Proven career progression with positions of increased responsibility; sound decision-making skills and drive to succeed.
- Experience managing profit and loss sheets and the ability to interpret and act upon financial statements.
- You’re driven to meet monthly, quarterly, and annual financial goals for yourself and your team.
- You get joy and fulfillment from helping people feel better and live healthier lifestyles.
- You place importance on ethics and integrity and exhibit this every day.
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to Restore Hyper Wellness.
Restore Hyper Wellness - RHWM022
RetailView all jobs at Restore Hyper Wellness - RHWM022