Salesforce IT Project Manager
You've seen and heard the media talking non-stop about Urlacher's new head of hair, and the company (RESTORE HAIR) that helped give it to him. The billboards of Urlacher and Ryne Sandberg showing off their hair are literally everywhere - and all thanks to RESTORE.
We have created a movement which has been followed by celebrities, athletes, public figures, and thousands of everyday men and women who have wanted to regrow their hair. As a result, RESTORE has become the nations largest and fastest growing hair restoration clinic.
Walking distance to the Oak Brook Shopping Center and an opportunity to work in a spectacular new office with a full gym facility in the building.
The Salesforce IT Project Manager is responsible for providing strategic planning, support, leadership and decision making in a fast-paced technology environment. The primary areas of responsibility include project management, system design, business analysis and Salesforce administration.
The Salesforce IT Project Manager will manage a team of on-site employees and off-site contractors who will assist in the execution of development of technology solutions. The primary platform for development work is Salesforce.com and as a result the ideal candidate will be a Certified Salesforce Administrator (ADMIN 201).
The position will be responsible for leading and supporting the collaboration across organizational units to impact the delivery of necessary technology projects. This is a highly visible role and an ideal candidate will be comfortable working with stakeholders and providing training sessions or presentations when necessary.
- Lead and manage complex development projects in an environment that has high visibility, impact and tight timelines.
- Coordinates with technical staff on the implementation of various new technology initiatives.
- Performs the management, coordination, and supervision of technology related projects and support initiatives.
- Develop documentation for technology processes and user manuals for current and new business processes.
- Provides oversight and management of the technology ticketing system ensuring support is provided in a timely and efficient manner.
- Responsible for the delivery of IT technology (software and hardware) systems initiatives.
- Responsible for seamless execution of new and re-engineering of existing technologies in an agile environment.
- Manages, tracks, and communicates status, issues and next steps throughout a seamless project execution.
- Provide technical support for 50+ Salesforce users
- Daily administration of Salesforce through the creation and maintenance of objects, fields, workflow rules, page layouts, user creation, profiles, roles and security.
- Development and maintenance of process builders, workflow rules, triggers and validations rules.
- Perform data imports, data integrity checks and data manipulation as needed.
- Identify new tools / technologies that can help drive business growth
- Manage sandbox and all UAT testing processes prior to implementation of changes to Production
- Manage change control processes for Salesforce
- 5+ years of experience working as an Salesforce Administrator, Business Analyst or IT Project Manager.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Computer Information Systems or related field
- Certification in Salesforce Administration (ADM 201), Salesforce Advanced Administrator (ADM 301) or Salesforce Developer (DEV 401) preferred.
- Experience in business process flows, business process modeling and organizational change management.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communications skills.