- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This positions starting pay is 65,000.00
To develop and implement business strategies for the hotel that are aligned with the company’s overall mission, vision, values and strategies
- Participate in the development of the hotel’s business strategies.
- Develop and implement strategies for the kitchen that support achievement of the hotel’s goals.
- Monitor status regularly and adjust strategies as appropriate.
- Develop the annual budget in conjunction with the controller and general manager.
- Create an environment for employees that are aligned with the company culture through constant communication and reinforcement.
Deliver the company experience for guests and employees.
- Communicate and reinforce the service vision for the hotel to managers and employees.
- Create an environment at the hotel designed to stimulate all senses through personal services, amenities and experiences provided by employees.
- Insure that the hotel team has the tools to deliver first class service.
- Ensure that the hotel delivers the company experience by reviewing hotel operations from the customer’s perspective as well as from a business perspective.
- Keep current on pulse of the guests, constantly seeking opportunities to follow up on their experience.
- Provide employees with the tools and environment they need to deliver the company experience.
- Develop and implement strategies and practices that support employee engagement.
Create luxury for the senses by developing and implementing a fine dining experience.
- Research customer preferences and develop a menu that incorporates local foods and flavors in a fine dining experience.
- Seek out sources for fresh food; monitor all produce and meat for freshness.
- Tailor menu based on product availability; create distinctive daily specials that incorporate seasonal or special order ingredients.
- Maintain product consistency by conducting inspections of seasonings, portion and appearance of food.
- coordinate service with restaurant and banquet
Focus on the customer: Seek to understand the internal/external customer and meet the needs of both the customer and the company.
Think creatively: Develop innovative approaches and imaginative solutions that meet real needs.
Apply professional, product or technical expertise: Demonstrate the ability to apply technical, professional or product expertise to real world situations.
Improve continuously: Constantly assess and adapt to current practices to perform a task better, faster or more efficiently.
Attention to detail: Ensure that data is accurate and work is thorough, meeting the highest standards.
Build strong relationships: Foster trust and cooperation among coworkers, customers and suppliers; develop and sustain personal contact in order to provide mutual benefit.
Share information: Provide information so that coworkers, customers and suppliers understand and can take action.
Restoration St Louis
525 6th street sioux city ia 51101Sioux City, IA
Get fresh Executive Chef jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.