Sales & Marketing Manager
Roofing Company and Multi-Family General Contractor is currently looking for experienced, charismatic, and skilled Sales and Marketing Manager. The Marketing Manager Is focused on creating maintaining marketing campaigns to generate leads to increase sales in the mid-south area.
This position supports the division sales and marketing functions by providing consistent tools, programs, and processes that help the division achieve the sales plan with operational excellence.
We are looking for a charismatic and skilled Sales Consultant to approach potential clients and inform them of our products and services. The Sales Consultant requires a proven track record in new home construction, retail, investment or construction materials and business development for consideration.
To be successful as a Sales Consultant you must have excellent interpersonal skills and experience in sales. A good Sales Consultant combines charisma with sales knowledge to create a compelling sales pitch.
- Head up branding, advertising, and marketing
- Manage all social media accounts: facebook, instagram, tik-tok, and pinterest
- Develop and implement creative online ads with our advertising vendors
- Maintain existing client relationships and develop new ones
- Attendance at trade shows, conferences, and special events to promote the firm
- Overall planning and preparation of company newsletter
- Supervise maintenance of company website and other social media
- Supervise the development of proposals, qualifications, and presentation packages
- Supervise planning, coordination, and production of qualifications and proposals
- Supervise maintenance of up-to-date resumes, project experiences, photos, profiles, and presentation materials
- THINKING OUTSIDE OF THE BOX TO STAND OUT
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or related major (minimum GPA 3.0)
- Strong verbal, written and influencing communications skills.
- Experience in managing marketing strategies.
- Proficient in Microsoft Work, PowerPoint, Excel and CRM.
- Ability to prioritize own schedule and organize workload effectively.
- Demonstrated leadership ability and initiative.
- Strong work ethic and can-do attitude.