Director of Mitigation
Restoration Personnel Source Dallas, TX
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
MITIGATION MANAGER/Director Level
A top multi-million dollar disaster restoration company is seeking an individual to manage the Mitigation Department across the state. This will be a director level. The candidate may reside in the DFW, Houston, San Antonio or Austin area. You must be open to traveling 50% of the time.
The role of Mitigation Manager will report directly to Executive leaders of the firm. This person will build upon and improve existing teams and processes. This leader will be responsible for delivering exceptional work quality at a reasonable cost, sales and safety concerns in support of the company’s strategies and business plan.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Create and implement a standardized approach to emergency service and mitigation activities for four (4) locations.
· Hire, manage and develop personnel.
· Develop an equipment inventory system or asset tracker to assist in monitoring equipment utilization. This system or tracker should also be used to determine inventory needs.
· Responsible for warehouse conditions and organizations.
· Oversight of job assignments, job file documentation and invoicing
· Establish orderly procedur for Time & Material projects
· Develop an in-house training program, ensure all employees possess active IICRC certifications
· Assist in developing new lines of business, marketing and PR
· Directly responsible for the supervision of Sales/Estimators and Production personnel
· Ensure employee performance meets or exceeds organization’s standards with the utilization of performance reviews
· Responsible for Mitigation Department’s Profit & Loss Statement. Must ensure department maintains profits at industry standards
· Monitor customer comments to ensure we are providing world class service to our customers
· Ability to assist with special projects
· Lead weekly Work In Progress meetings
Qualifications and Competencies:
· Detail oriented with exceptionally strong personal initiative and follow through
· Strong ability to communicate both orally and in writing to a wide range of audiences
· Ten (10) or more years Mitigation Industry experience
· IICRC certifications preferred
· Proactive problem-solving skills
· Strong relationship skills
· Passionate about one’s work
· Ability to maintain composure in hectic activity
· Team Player
· Ability to keep private information confidential
Restoration Personnel SourceWhy Work Here?
Awesome company with exceptional growth plans.