This is a fantastic opportunity to work for an award-winning organization! It is a high energy, fast paced and fun company! If you want to join a team with a positive attitude and a solid future with outstanding growth potential…then read on!!! Immediate Hire!
Our Client is in need of an experienced Reconstruction Restoration Project Manager to take their department to the next level!!
If you are a seasoned restoration professional and specialize in Project Management, then we want to speak with you!!!
Primary Role :
_As part of the team, you represent the management of our company when on the jobsite. The project manager conducts site inspections and oversees the overall job process from start to finish. The project manager will be responsible for creating daily work orders and ensuring customer satisfaction is achieved.
Results Expected :
_The project manager position requires a proactive approach to problem solving. It is expected that production of jobs will be self-monitored and produced within company standards and guidelines. Teamwork will be critical in this position as communication between the office, customer, and production team will be coordinated through the project manager. The project manager needs to be reliable and have the ability to work after hours when needed.
_Applicants with industry certifications and restoration experience are encouraged to apply. Applicant must be familiar with general construction methods. Priority will be given to candidates with a track record of success in the restoration industry.
- Must have experience with rebuilding structures after mitigation work is complete
- Desire to work in an environment that changes daily and enjoys a fast pace
- Enjoys multi-tasking and is comfortable doing different tasks daily
- Excellent communicator and understands the need for documentation
- A “go getter” approach that makes solutions not excuses
- Can work overtime based on needs of the company and participate in the on-call rotation
- Detailed knowledge and use of Xactimate estimating software
- Valid driver’s license and reasonable clean driving record
- Ability to pass a background check with no felony convictions or misdemeanors involving violence or theft
- Can pass a drug test as part of the DOT requirements
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00 to $70,000.00 /year