- $45,000 to $55,000 Yearly
Are you an experienced Marketing Director with a history of planning, developing and implementing the company's overall content marketing strategy? If so, we need to talk!
Do you feel like just a number in the business with no real influence? Do you want to be part of something bigger and have your fingerprints on all the marketing you see daily? Do you feel like you’ve gone through school just to get stuck in a boring job that specializes in rolling out generic content? Do you really wish to understand YOUR perfect client and deliver blogs, emails, ads that SPEAK to each person who reads it? If this sounds like you, read on …
Amber Anderson is a pelvic health physical therapist who specializes in the topics that are usually labeled “TMI”: Pee, poop, pelvic penetration, prolapse, and pain. As her clinic staff is rapidly growing, she is looking to expand her influence throughout the South Louisiana area and provide hope and a path to healing for patients that feel alone and embarrassed due to their medical struggles.
We’re looking for someone who has a previous track record of growing a brand, developing a direct response marketing plan, and driving strategy online as well as offline. Someone who understands digital and social media marketing. You must be a competent writer/blogger, passionate about email marketing, and be able to assist with our program and book launches.
Specifically you will be responsible for:
- Lead generation using Facebook and Instagram ads
- Planning and creating pillar resources, micro-content, and graphics that are posted on schedule
- Write newsletters, drip campaign emails, and blogs to our in-house list
- Using our CRM (Infusionsoft/KEAP) to develop automated email marketing funnels and webinars
- Manage the company’s website to ensure links and forms are working and accurate.
- Work with the company’s SEO/Google Ads Company to improve our rankings and/or hold top positions for critical keywords.
- Manage the production and promotion of community workshops, trade shows, and other marketing events.
- Assist in implementing weekly prospecting campaigns, both online and offline.
- Contribute to the creation, updating and production of the company’s Shock-And-Awe materials and other sales collateral
- Organize and direct book launches - working with our editor and designers to ensure proper production and promotion of books and special reports
- Work closely with our front desk staff in order to deep understand our patients and cross train to provide support for administrative duties during busy times.
- Provide weekly marketing plans and reports to the clinic owner of leads generated, the source of those leads, cost per lead, sales closed, conversion percentages and ROI
This is a fabulous opportunity for anyone who loves marketing and wants to work in a deeply impactful area of healthcare through the vehicle of “edu-tainment” (a mix of education and entertainment). You will get to use a combination of laughter, kindness, and transparency to help your patients make meaningful life changes.
If you’re currently stuck in a job with little or no prospects, or you feel like your skills outweigh the recognition you’re getting in your current role, then why aren't we talking already?!
If you’re looking for a place to call “home” that you can see yourself working for the next 5-10 years, and want to be part of a company that is growing quickly that will present you with opportunities to learn, to grow as a person and marketer, as well as make an impact on the world, then this is perfect for you.
Powered by JazzHR
Restoration Health Collective, LLCBaton Rouge, LA
How can the hiring manager reach you?
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.