- $16 to $19 Hourly
The Outlet Stock Receiving Associate is responsible for inventory accuracy. This position collaborates with all Outlet associates and Leaders to deliver extraordinary experiences to all customers. The Outlet Stock Receiving Associate upholds all safety guidelines when handling furniture and accessories.
- Live Our Vision, Values and Beliefs every day
- Process shipments of RH product safely and in a timely manner to maximize productivity
- Ensure smooth transitions of product from delivery trucks to storage and sales floor
- Commit to Quality by upholding stockroom organization standards
- Ensure all merchandise is properly tagged for inventory accuracy
- Prepare purchased product and assist customers with loading RH furniture and accessories into their vehicles
- Demonstrate exceptional organizational and time management skills
- 1+ years of retail experience, stock receiving preferred
- Prioritize and execute multiple tasks in a fast paced environment with changing priorities
- Proven experience upholding safety guidelines and procedures to ensure personal safety and the safety of others
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Positive, professional attitude and demonstrated enthusiasm for supporting customers
- Proficient with current technology i.e. iPads, Mac, PC
OUR PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Ability to consistently lift and mobilize furniture and accessories in excess of 100 pounds, while utilizing appropriate equipment and adhering to safety guidelines
- Ability to maneuver effectively around sales floor, stockroom and loading docks
- Position entails prolonged standing, twisting, stooping, kneeling, squatting, bending and climbing
At RH we value People.
At RH we believe deeply that the “right” people are our greatest asset. We value people with high energy, who possess the ability to energize others. People who are smart, creative and have a point of view. People who see the answer in every problem, versus those who see the problem in every answer. People who are driven, determined and won’t take “no” for an answer. We value team players, people who are more concerned with what’s right, rather than who’s right.
Restoration HardwareSuperior, CO
Transportation and Storage
Websitehttps://hcqq.fa.us2.oraclecloud.com/hcmUI/CandidateExperience/en/sites/CX_1 View All Restoration Hardware Jobs
Get fresh Receiving Associate jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.