We believe that service starts inside the organization and embrace a concept called “People First.” At RH, do your best work in an inspiring space, enjoy a 50% product discount and receive opportunities for career advancement.
We believe deeply that the “right” people are our greatest asset.
Our newly imagined and inspired Customer Delight Center (Call Center) is located at the RH Home Office Campus in Corte Madera, California. As a Senior Customer Service Associate, you will engage with our clients to provide solution-oriented service. In collaboration with our cross-functional business partners, you will be empowered to solve problems, leverage our design and product knowledge and have unlimited resources to delight our clients. Our Customer Service Associates will be part of an inspired, fast-paced and innovative work environment where you will play a key role and have a valued voice as we architect the future of our business.
We believe that service starts inside our organization, and we embrace a concept called “People First”. At RH, you will work in a reimagined space, receive a 50% product discount, have flexibility in your schedule, including part-time options, and receive opportunities for career advancement.
- Live Our Values: People, Quality, Service and Innovation
- Resolve issues independently while drawing on the company’s extensive expertise and resources
- Display passion for our clients and deliver a high level of client service befitting a luxury brand
- Leverage the extraordinary breadth of RH product and design platform
- Cultivate cross-functional relationships at all levels to deliver timely solutions to our clients
- Display professional workplace behavior with all levels of leadership
- Strong aptitude for and comfort navigating across multiple systems and applications
- Demonstrate exceptional and professional communications across all contact channels, including email, chat and phone
- Possess the poise and confidence to interact with high-profile clients while maintaining the client’s confidentiality
- Position start date is August 6, 2018
RH is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any applicant on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, marital status, age, disability, sexual orientation, military/veteran status, or any other status protected by Federal or State law or local ordinance.
- Great benefits package with premier medical, dental and vision partners
- Rewarding paid time-off plans, including vacation, sick time, personal days, company holidays and more
- Substantial associate discount of 50% off regularly priced RH merchandise and 30% off sale items
- Access to all RH Members Program benefits, including complimentary design services
- High-value discounts with respected national vendors, partners and retailers
- Generous Referral Bonus Program to reward associates for recruiting top talent