This position will be responsible for representing RCCS’s brand with face to face client interactions. In conjunction with the Treatment Director and Human Resources, this position is responsible for the development and implementation of training that ensure clinical staff receive comprehensive on-boarding and ongoing skill development. This position will be responsible for assisting the Treatment Director with enforcing DHS 245G documentation and clinical workflow compliance.
- Licensed Mental Health Professional under the Minnesota Statute Chapters 245.462 Subdivision 18.
- Licensed Alcohol and Drug Counselor under the following Minnesota Statute, Chapter 148F.
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Document two years of freedom from chemical use problems
- Pass Minnesota Department of Human Services Background Study
- A Master's Degree in a behavioral science field from an accredited college.
- Five (5) years’ experience providing individual/family counseling and group facilitation.
- Two (2) years of experience managing and developing programs to support an organization’s direction, as well as creating and managing long term goals.
- Two (2) years of experience directing, organizing and managing staff in large settings.
We have a great benefits package and offer a competitive pay. If you are looking for a fast-paced environment, with tremendous opportunity to grow, please apply for this position and we will be in touch with you soon.
Our team is looking forward to hearing from you!
For more information, please look on our website:https://www.rccsprograms.com/