Seeking an experienced General Manager in Williamsburg
Do you have what it takes to be the Driving Force behind a Team?
Are you a Leader and Hungry for Growth?
Is Hospitality in your Blood?
Are you Tired of working all Nights?
If you answered Yes then we are looking for YOU to be an addition to our growing team!
We are seeking a Restaurant General Manager that will be responsible for providing customers with a memorable dining experience. You will also Provide hands-on leadership and supervision within a fast-paced environment to restaurant employees for all aspects of each shift worked in a single restaurant. This is a Full Time Position and you must be available for night and weekend shifts. Most shifts will be mornings.
Summary: The General Manager would be responsible for the operation of the entire restaurant and building a strong team that provides our guests great food and a clean and attentive environment.
Job Description/Key Responsibilities:
- Finding, hiring and developing Team Members and Shift Supervisors
- Conducting new hire orientation and supervising the training plan for each new hire.
- Scheduling the Team for optimum productivity.
- Addressing performance issues and resolving conflicts in a timely and effective manner.
- Strong written, verbal, and communication skills.
- Managing the restaurant budget to a financial plan with strong math skills.
- Ensuring the entire restaurant team is properly trained and developed.
- Interacting well with customers, management, and the restaurant team.
- Insuring the team understands and acts on business priorities, Detail oriented with the ability to multitask and prioritize.
- Demonstrate patience and a positive attitude while delegating tasks and giving instructions.
Requirements: Age: 18 years old or older.
Eligibility: Legal right to work in the United States.
Education -- H.S Diploma or GED; College a Plus.
Work Schedule: Able to work flexible hours, including nights; some overnight shifts, weekends, and holidays.
Prior Experience: Minimum of three years of management experience in a GM role with responsibility for financial results.
Licenses/Certifications: ServSafe desired; Valid Driver's license and reliable transportation.
Background Check: Must be able to pass a criminal background check.
Physical Demands: Able to lift 10-40 pounds, reach with arms and hands, stand and walk for long periods.
Benefits: They offer their associates an excellent benefits package, which includes medical, dental, vision, and life insurance. In addition, two weeks paid vacation per year and a competitive bonus program.