Service Technician 3rd Shift - $2k Sign on Bonus
Restaurant Technologies City of Saint Peters, MO
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
POSITION IN LOCATED IN HAZELWOOD, MO
Restaurant Technologies, the leading provider of highly innovative and value-enhancing bulk cooking oil management services to the food service industry, is currently seeking a Field Service Technician to join our growing and innovative team. Our Service Technicians are responsible for the installation and servicing of our advanced equipment in locations throughout the food service industry.
As a Service Technician with Restaurant Technologies, you’ll install our core products for new customers and assist with customer training through troubleshooting and servicing. For existing customers, you will be responsible for service, repair and routine maintenance. Curious about what a day in the life of a Restaurant Technologies Service Technician looks like? Click here to see our Service Technicians in action: Service Technician Day in the Life Video.
Hours & Pay
Monday - Thursday, four 10 hour shifts, 7:00pm start; occasional 2nd shift hours. Looking for some flexibility with hours.
$20 per hour depending on experience + $2k sign-on bonus!
- Installation, service and repair on Total Oil Management and AutoMist systems and equipment
- Maintain proper paperwork standards and inventory (proper parts and supply levels in company service vehicles)
- Follow proper HACCP guidelines and employee safety policies
- Utilize Restaurant Technologies phone protocols and follow customer service training standards
- Visit and/or call customers to ensure that Restaurant Technologies’ performance is up to standards and the customer’s expectations
- Participate in “on call” staff schedule rotation based on customer needs
- Must be at least 21 years of age with a valid driver’s license
- 1-3 years of equipment installation experience or strong mechanical aptitude
- A clean driving record, CDL preferred but not required
- Ability to work variety of day, weekend and/or overnight shift (specific schedule will be discussed upon interview)
- No major violations within the past 5 years (including but not limited to):
- Driving while suspended/revoked
- Excessive Speed
- Reckless/Careless Driving
- Distracted Driving
- Improper Lane Change
Restaurant TechnologiesWhy Work Here?
Great people, career track with fast growing company, full benefits, shift differentials for working overnights, and more!
Restaurant Technologies is the leading provider of cooking-oil management and back-of-house hood and exhaust cleaning solutions to over 29,000 national quick-service and full-service restaurant chains, independent restaurants, grocery delis, hotels, casinos, convenience stores, universities and hospitals. Our full time employees enjoy full benefits including ongoing training and generous paid time off.
4806 Park 370 Blvd. HazelwoodCity of Saint Peters, MO