Delivery Service Driver
Restaurant Technologies, the leading provider of highly innovative and value-enhancing bulk cooking oil management services to the food service industry, is currently seeking a Delivery Service Truck Driver to join our growing and innovative team. Our drivers are CDL-certified and build strong relationships with our food service customers and provide a superior customer experience with every stop of their route.
As a Delivery Service Driver with Restaurant Technologies, you’ll operate an automatic, 12,000-20,000 lb. GVW straight truck on an assigned local route to deliver our products and serve as the first point of contact for customer needs. Want to learn more? Click here to take a virtual ride-along with Drivers at Restaurant Technologies: Driver Day in the Life Video.
- Load and unload delivery trucks by pulling hoses from truck and attaching to fill station
- Visit and/or call customers to ensure that Restaurant Technologies’ performance is up to standards and the customer’s expectations
- Comply with Restaurant Technologies internal processes and procedures as well as all local and federally regulated requirements including DOT, OSHA and HACCP
- Maintain a safe and clean Commercial Driver’s License at all times
- Must be 21 years of age
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- CDL Class A or B driver's license with Tanker Endorsement
- Must have at least 6 months of driving experience OR a recent CDL Graduate from a credited school.
- Must meet Restaurant Technologies' Fleet Safety requirements and maintain a clean driving record
- Ability to carry 50 pounds by hand
- Unrestricted ability to bend, stoop, squat, stand, walk, climb, twist, turn and reach out
- Ability to climb up and down a ladder as high as 20 feet in the air
- Any applicable restrictions on Commercial Driver License (for example, air brake restriction and intrastate restriction) can be resolved post hire but must be resolved within the onboarding training period
- Knowledge and Use of Hand Tools is a Plus
- Travel may vary outside of reporting area-less than 5%; based on business need
- Bilingual is a Plus
Why Work Here?Restaurant Technologies is the leading provider of cooking-oil management and back-of-house hood and exhaust cleaning solutions to over 29,000 national quick-service and full-service restaurant chains, independent restaurants, grocery delis, hotels, casinos, convenience stores, universities and hospitals. Our full time employees enjoy full benefits including ongoing training and generous paid time off.
Great people, career track with fast growing company, full benefits and more!