Restaurant Technologies, the leading provider of highly innovative and value-enhancing bulk cooking oil management services to the food service industry, is currently seeking a Customer Service Specialist. You will be part of a team responsible for supporting the service needs of our external customers while working internally with other corporate functions to trouble shoot service issues in order to provide a high level of service to our customer groups.
Looking for a fast paced, service oriented position? As a Customer Support Specialist, you will be responsible for handling inbound technical service calls and providing phone support for our customers at our centralized call center.
- Provides telephone support to external customers related to Restaurant Technologies' specialized restaurant equipment.
- Tracks customer communication and updates information in Restaurant Technologies' CRM software.
- Assesses customer's needs and provides appropriate method of support and communication to the necessary location.
- Provides appropriate troubleshooting over the phone by utilizing provided troubleshooting documents.
- Prepares daily / weekly / monthly call reports.
- Cross trains in other functions of the Restaurant Technologies Call Center (ie. Billing, collections, etc).
- Experience: 1+ years related experience and/or training in hands on equipment repair and customer service
- Education: High school diploma or equivalent
- Bi-lingual speaking preferred (Spanish / English)
Thank you for your interest in a position with Restaurant Technologies. The next step is to submit your application. This process will take an average of 20 minutes to complete. We look forward to connecting with you! Not ready to apply just yet? Please like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and LinkedIn to stay connected!
WHO WE ARE
Restaurant Technologies is the leading provider of highly innovative and value-enhancing bulk cooking oil management services to the food service industry. Our solution is environmentally sound, highly efficient and creates a safer, more productive work environment for restaurant personnel.With over 20,000 existing accounts we are an established, profitable mid -sized company poised for double-digit growth in the coming year. We are headquartered in suburban Minneapolis, Minnesota with a growing number of sites strategically located across the U.S. serving over 42 metropolitan markets.
At Restaurant Technologies, we've cultivated an award winning workplace for driven team members who enjoy a fast pace and rapid growth balanced by a flexible and supportive environment. We've earned recognition as a "Best Place to Work," by the Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal along with The Minnesota Work Life Champions Award while consistently earning a spot on the list of Minnesota's Fastest Growing Companies. In addition, we've earned numerous awards from our customer base who consider Restaurant Technologies avalued strategic partner.
We serve the leaders in the food service industry which include -McDonald's, Burger King, Jack in the Box, Albertsons, White Castle, KFC, Carrabba's, Applebee's, Chili's, and leading independent restaurants.