Who are we? Restaurant Solutions, Inc. (RSI)
We’re proud to say that we are the largest independent Hospitality focused Accounting, Financial and Operational Management firm in America. Our number one concern is making the lives of our clients’ easier and having as much fun as possible along the way. (In case you’re wondering, restaurant ownership is a rough business!) We do all the Financial Management while the restaurateurs can focus on the food and service.
Who are you?
You’re a driven person who wants to be a part of something with a purpose. You are hungry to meet potential clients and close those deals. You’re starving for the chance to work with colleagues in an environment that encourages you to achieve your goals and pushes you to thrive. You’re self-starter who is energetic, motivated, and ambitious. You are competitive and want to close those deals! Money in the bank!
How we’d like you to contribute
You will be the front line of our company; representing our brand and educating prospective clients on our services. The right fit for RSI will be someone who is passionate about assisting restaurateurs succeed in meeting their financial and operational goals. You will help find, build relationships with, and sign up new customers.
Day in the life as a member of the Sales Team
- Generate list of prospective restaurants and manage the sales cycle from initial call to close
- Utilize Salesforce CRM to manage all sales activities and pipeline
- Serve as key interface in defining customer needs and RSI's ability to meet those needs through our solutions
- Meet and exceed sales targets, monthly, quarterly, annually!
Ingredients for success
- Strong communication, organizational and presentation skills with ability to sell at all decision-making levels
- Experience canvassing and cold-calling into various types of local businesses
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Self-motivated, creative, and flexible with the ability to perform well under pressure
- We’re not expecting you to beat the record for solving a Rubik’s cube - We do expect you to have problem solving skills backed with a healthy dose of common sense.
- Computer skills – If you need further explanation, you don’t have them.
This is position is full-time with a competitive salary and strong performance based compensation! Work hard, success isn't given its earned!
An excellent benefits package is offered following 60 days of employment. This includes a 4% company match to a 401K, medical insurance with a generous employer contribution, employer-paid life and long-term disability insurance and much more!