Reporting to the General Manager, you will work with a passionate team highly respected by their staff because they lead and inspire helping us accomplish our company mission every day.
You’ll thrive in this position if you are:
- Committed to Excellence- Uncompromising Quality is critical to our success. You are defined by your peers as having complete dedication to restaurant profit performance, service excellence and thoughtful leadership.
- A dynamic leader, ready to listen, ready to solve problems and never too busy to smile and celebrate exceptional performance.
- Relentless about the details.
Here’s more of what you’ll get to do:
- Manage one of our restaurant workgroups, Front Desk, Server, and Bar. Be an inspiration and motivate daily excellence.
- Use your career experience and talents to help the restaurant reach its financial goals through skillful leadership.
- Recruit, interview and hire talent into our restaurant staff.
- Train, mentor and develop staff members so that they can reach their career goals with our growing company.
- Have fun in a fast paced environment!
- Minimum 2 years as a manager in a full service (table service with full bar) restaurant.
- Solid track record of success in previous assignments demonstrating upward career tracking.
- Strong communication skills
- Must be dependable, reliable and motivated.