We are currently searching for an experienced General Manager to join our team at the beautiful Resort in Kissimmee. Our ideal candidate will have at least 2-3 years of full-service, casual dining experience and will be a hands-on leader. If you are dedicated to consistently driving high standards and achieving service excellence, and if you are ready to join an amazing company with a ton of upward growth potential - then we want to hear from you!
Restaurant General Manager Requirements:
- Must possess a strong customer service focus and mindset
- Adept at building relationships and dedicated to delivering quality.
- Manage the daily operations of our restaurant, including but not limited to the selection, development and performance management of employees.
- Oversee inventory and ordering of food and supplies, and maintain a constant focus on labor cost, food cost, and supply cost.
- An outgoing, motivational leader who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment and leads by example.
- Must maintain high standards in restaurant cleanliness, sanitation, food quality, and guest satisfaction
- Skillful planner with knowledge of basic business fundamentals
- Strong communication skills with the ability to resolve conflicts
- An infectious, positive attitude that inspires others and promotes great teamwork
- Must show initiative and possess the skills to self-manage
- Ability to manage and oversee both the FOH and BOH operations
Restaurant General Manager Qualifications:
- 2-3 years of Restaurant General Manager experience; full-service dining preferred
- Pleasant, polite manner, a neat and clean appearance
- Excellent communication skills, highly organized with strong attention to detail
- Must be able to work evenings, weekends and holidays
Restaurant General Manager Benefits:
- Competitive Salary
- Health, Dental and Vision insurance; Immediate Eligibility
- 401K with Company Match
- Positive Work Environment with Unlimited Career Growth Potential
- Paid Time Off