- Posted: over a month ago
- $60,000 to $65,000 Yearly (plus commission)
- Benefits: medical, 401k,
At Five Guys, our philosophy is simple: great burgers and fries, crafted in a clean restaurant run by a friendly staff. We are seeking a positive and enthusiastic General Manager to help our operation to achieve these goals. The ideal candidate will have 2+ years of management experience, preferably in restaurant management. They will also be self-motivated and passionate about leadership and hospitality. Multi-unit experience is a plus for this growing concept.
As a Five Guys General Manager, you will be responsible for developing and executing business plans, analyzing restaurant performance, and maximizing the financial performance of the restaurant.
Other responsibilities include:
- Maintaining an accurate plan of restaurant staffing needs, including interviewing and hiring candidates as necessary.
- Planning, implementing, and overseeing supervisory duties, including: discipline, training, performance reviews and terminations.
- Ensuring consistent, high-quality service and food preparation while adhering to company standards to increase sales and minimize costs.
- Demonstration of integrity in all areas, instilling trust and dependability amongst the staff while always working with a team mindset and from a place of respect.
- Providing a positive guest experience in all areas, including investigating and resolving complaints promptly and with the hopes of turning dissatisfied guests into regular customers.
- Completing job responsibilities and performance objectives in a timely manner per the restaurant’s standards. Performing other duties and responsibilities as required or as requested.
- Competitive Wages
- Attainable Quarterly Bonuses
- Paid Time Off
- 401k w/ employer match
- Employee Meals
- Growth Opportunities
- Monthly Health Insurance Contribution (for qualifying plans)
- At least 2 years of previous management experience. Restaurant management experience preferred.
- The ability to communicate effectively with employees and guests through both written and verbal communication. Bilingual skills are a plus.
- A valid driver’s license, proof of insurance, and a good driving record
- Basic knowledge of computers
- A phone and the ability to be contacted outside of normal operating hours, if necessary
- A desire to be hands-on and work in a fast-paced environment (this is not an office job)
- Positive, friendly, upbeat demeanor
- Proficiency for leadership and teamwork
- High sense of urgency
- High sense of integrity
- High standard of cleanliness
- Strong communication skills
- Enjoys staying busy in a fast-paced environment
- Desire for personal and professional growth
- Ability to lift 50 pounds at a time
- Ability to stand for 8 hours at a time
- ServSafe Certification is a plus
- Ability to work all operating shifts, including nights and weekends
6395 S McCarran BlvdReno, NV
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?