- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This extremely popular east coast fast casual pizza concept with 30+ locations is currently seeking a General Manager in the Richmond, VA . They will triple in size over the next 3 years and will be creating several District and Director roles. This hire will be first in line for promotion.
The General Manager is responsible for total operations of the restaurant including all aspects of financial performance, staff management, and adherence to operating standards in order to ensure overall restaurant success.
- Minimum of 2 years Salaried General Manager experience in a regional or national Quick Service, Fast Casual, or Full Service concept
- Highly motivated, self-directed and results-oriented, with the proven ability to solve complex problems
- Outstanding skills in leadership, interpersonal communication, and staff development
- Able to identify opportunity areas and create plans for action
- Proven track record in managing a budget and cost controls to optimize profits and ensure success.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- Salary - $55,000 - $58,000/yr DOE + 15% annual bonus (other bonuses as well)
- 2 weeks PTO (Thanksgiving & Christmas also paid off)
- 3 days additional ATO (Activism Time Off)
- Health, Dental, Vision, 401k HSA and other great benefits
- Tax Free Commuter, Lyft, Gas and Cell Phone Reimbursement Benefits
- 5 day work week (will never work over 50 hours!)
- Free pizza!
If your background is a match you will hear from our Managing Partner or one of our Recruiters in no less than 24 hours.
Tired of the back and forth with the larger recruiting firms?
Below are some advantages you can benefit from connecting with RMS
- Honesty & transparency
- Creating a real relationship with real restaurant industry insiders
- Prompt follow ups on setting up interviews and receiving updates
- Staying updated on new opportunities in your area
- Pride in knowing that you’re supporting small businesses
Since 1998, RMS has successfully matched over 3,500 qualified Restaurant professionals with independent owners to nationwide restaurant chains. We place all levels of salaried management and support positions including, Assistant Managers, General Managers, District Managers, Directors of Operations, Vice-Presidents, Human Resources Directors, Directors of Finance, Directors of Facilities and more.
For more information about our services, please visit us at www.rmsadvance.com
Restaurant Management SearchWhy Work Here?
Strong Growth, Phenomenal Culture. Great leadership in place to ensure success for entire group.