National Quick Service Restaurant chain looking for a District Manager.
The District Manager is responsible for creating a culture that reflects the company values, increasing sales and profits through sound financial management and provides leadership, direction and support to the General Managers. The overall goal of the District Manager is to ensure successful operations of the restaurants in his/her portfolio.
- Local candidates only
- Restaurant industry experience
- Minimum 4 year degree
Essential Functions FINANCIAL
- Meets or exceeds budgeted sales and profits.
- Maximizes profits by controlling expenses within established budget guidelines.
- Identifies, evaluates and responds appropriately to labor efficiency problems.
- Monitors restaurant management and employee schedules.
- Identifies, evaluates and responds appropriately to cost of food efficiency problems.
- Ensure all restaurants meet or exceed operations and quality standards.
- Provides counsel on improving operational performance.
- Ensures professional restaurant and team image through rigid adherence to restaurant cleanliness, uniforms, and appearance standards.
- Enforces sanitary practices for food handling, general cleanliness and maintenance of kitchen, dining areas, restrooms and the outside appearance of the restaurant.
- Responds immediately to guest complaints.
- Maintains & implements a strong commitment to guest satisfaction.
- Recruiting, selecting, training, supervising, coaching, counseling, and when necessary, terminating restaurant management staff.
- Develop managers by providing ongoing feedback and establishing performance expectations.
- Creates and maintains plan for developing internal candidates for promotion.
- Trains Manager in changes in company policy or procedures.
- Aids Managers in identifying potential problems and develop solutions.
- Ensures proper training of Manager Trainees and monitors effectiveness of training stores.
- Develops managerial and leadership abilities of restaurant management staff.
- Consistently and constantly reinforces company values.
- Conducts meetings with restaurant management team on a regular basis.
- Provides coaching and feedback on an on-going basis.
- Conducts investigations as required. Involves the Director of Operations and Human Resources as appropriate to resolve issues.
- Coaches restaurant management for improved performance.
- Works with restaurant management team to define potential issues/problems and assist the restaurant management team in building solutions.
- Maintains compliance with all state, local and federal regulations, as well as company policies and procedures. Performs loss prevention audits to ensure all laws are being followed.
- Completes all required financial reports accurately.
- Responds to P&L statements and takes corrective action as necessary.
- Acts as liaison between the field and home office.
We are a family oriented company and offer competitive pay, benefits, and opportunities for advancement. If this brief description of our needs describes your strengths and is appealing to you, we are eager to hear from you. Please include your resume with your response. Thank you for your time and we look forward to hearing from you.