Restaurant 604 Schofield Barracks, HI
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Founded in 2016, Restaurant 604 offers the best waterfront dining experience for military families, local residents, and those just passing through to enjoy a quality meal with excellent service.
Our success comes from the loyalty and dedication of our team, the Ohana. We are proud to employ nearly 300 team members, making 604 one of Hawaii’s largest locally owned restaurant operators. Together, we strive to impact our community by becoming one of the best workplaces in Hawaii.
The success of Restaurant 604 launched the family of 604 restaurants that includes 604 Express, The Beach House by 604, Mangiamo by 604, 60fore Bar & Grill, 6-OBowls food truck, and Kolekole Bar & Grill by 604. Our family of restaurants features an enjoyable experience for all with great food, live music, breathtaking views, and exceptional service with Aloha.
The ideal candidate for this position is detail-oriented, energetic, flexible, and willing to take on non-routine cleaning and special projects as the need arises. The Janitor will be responsible for the general cleaning, sanitizing, and maintaining areas in and surrounding the building. The Janitor must have basic maintenance knowledge around minor building repairs and cleaning experience.
- Maintain outside grounds.
- Water all indoor and outdoor plants
- Clean HVAC/Exhaust units and both sides of upper and lower patio railing of debris.
- Take out and empty trash.
- Change light bulbs.
- Pressure wash stairs, mats, walk areas, etc.
- Clean assigned floors accordingly by sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, steaming, and buffing.
- Clean and disinfect bathrooms, restocking paper goods and disposing of trash.
- Dust and wipe down all surfaces including shelving, countertops, fans, decor, electronics, mirrors etc.
- Gather soiled laundry and prepare it for pick up accordingly.
- Touch up paint and clean walls.
- Maintain and clean proper signage.
- Clean and disinfect high touch surfaces such as door knobs, handles, and light switches.
- Wash and maintain cleanliness of windows including the screens, glass, and sills.
- Handle and be knowledgeable of the hazards and proper usage of the cleaning chemicals, solutions,personal protective equipment, tools, and other company equipment used.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Must be able to read and communicate in English clearly and effectively.
- Must be able to lift up to 75 pounds repeatedly, throughout the shift.
- Must demonstrate enthusiasm and commitment to guest and management satisfaction.
- Must be available and able to work early mornings.
- Must be able to lift, stoop, bend, and crawl.
- Must be able to stand and exert well-paced mobility for the duration of a scheduled shift.
- Must be reliable and punctual
Benefits/Perks for Eligible Employees
- Paid Time Off
- Bereavement Leave
- Emergency Days
- Referral Program
- Employee Discounts
- Skechers Direct Program
- Management Bonus Program
- Medical/Dental Benefits
- Group Life Insurance
- Universal Life Insurance
- Short-Term Disability
AddressSchofield Barracks, HI
Real EstateView all jobs at Restaurant 604