- Expired: March 13, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Systems Engineer is responsible for working with clients on a day-to-day basis in a consulting and technical role. The successful candidate will take pride in making a difference in each of our customer's businesses. One of the primary responsibilities is to maintain a high utilization with the ability to transition quickly between tasks. The successful candidate will encounter multiple different IT environments and will need to be able to adapt quickly to meet the needs of the client. Candidate should be able to maintain, monitor, deploy, document, and support each IT environment where multiple workstations and servers may exist. Candidate will encounter issues related to hardware, software, and networking.
Responsive Technology Partners Inc. prides itself in allowing time for our employees' families. Our business hours are Monday - Friday from 8 AM to 5 PM EST. After hours calls sometimes happen but are not a regular occurrence which allows our employees to enjoy life outside of the workplace. We pride ourselves in creating a team culture where everyone is valued and able to make a difference within our company and with our clients.
- Ability to communicate with clients in a professional manner.
- Ability to work independently and with a team.
- Ability to understand and meet customer IT goals as set by RTP and the customer.
- Ability to manage multiple work streams and prioritize correctly.
- Ability to follow written and/or verbal directions
- Strong documentation skills are a must
- Microsoft Server, Exchange Hyper-V and Office 365 migration experience.
- Demonstrated experience with Windows Desktop Operating Systems including, but not limited to installation, configuration, and troubleshooting.
- Demonstrated knowledge of network concepts including TCP/IP.
- Thorough knowledge of DHCP, DNS, Active Directory, Group Policies, etc.
- Knowledge of Backup Solutions and Connectwise are a plus.
- Microsoft and/or Cisco Certifications are a plus.
- Growing knowledge in VMware environments is a plus.
- Cisco Meraki and ASA experience a major plus.
Salary dependent upon related work experience and certification(s).
Responsive Technology Partners Inc
Get fresh Consulting Systems Engineer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.