Customer Service Representative
Responsive Answering Service Marietta, GA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
About the Company:
Northwest Telephone Answering Service is a live answering service and call center serving businesses of the greater Atlanta, Georgia area. We offer live operators 7 days a week, 24 hours a day to handle our customers’ business call needs so they do not have to rely on answering machines or automated systems. Our team’s goal is to provide consistently outstanding customer support for our clients. Our company values are: Quality, Accountability, Integrity, Joyfulness, Leadership, Unity and Diversity.
About the Role:
We are looking for talented Customer Service Representatives to assist us in providing answering services on behalf of our customers. Our Agents are representatives for different nationwide customers by answering their incoming calls and assisting their clients. We answer anything from routine calls to emergencies 24 hours a day/365 days a year. We are currently hiring for full-time and part-time (day and evening shifts) and weekends. Remote work will be available after 90 to 180 days (depending on performance).
What You Will Do:
● Provide a high level of customer service to all callers; care and advocate for our clients, and address their needs in an efficient and timely manner
● Follow the client-specific screens to answer caller questions; take messages and relay information as directed
● Follow up client calls where necessary
● Assist in keeping client instructions current and accurate
● Identify and escalate issues to supervisors
● Complete call logs and reports
● Recognize, document, and alert the management team of trends in client calls
● Assist in various administrative functions as needed
● Other duties as assigned
What You Should Have:
● High School Diploma or GED
● Proficient in relevant computer applications
● Knowledge of customer service practices and principles
● Knowledge of medical terms and concepts (added advantage)
● Ability to work different shifts - holidays, weekends, and evenings
● Superior grammatical and spelling skills
● Strong communication and interpersonal skills
● Typing speed of 35 WPM or higher
● Reliable with great organizational skills
● Excellent memory, recall, and ability to accurately record messages
● Ability to be a team player, but also able to think independently
● Ability to handle stressful situations appropriately
● We offer an opportunity for you to make a difference by helping people in need
● We are an in-bound call center, meaning no out-bound sales calls!
● We foster a family atmosphere where co-workers are very close and friendly
● We offer competitive wages ($12 to $14 per hour)
● We provide paid training for all employees
● We provide medical, dental, and vision benefits, 401K, and Paid Time Off offered for full-time employees
● We offer paid holidays
● We are excited to hear from you!
Northwest Telephone Answering Service does not discriminate on the basis of race, age, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, sex, gender, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. Northwest Telephone Answering Service is an equal opportunity/equal access employer fully committed to achieving a diverse workforce.
Responsive Answering Service
Responsive Answering Service is a U.S. based contact center and answering service offering domestic and near-shore call center solutions. We have over 40 years of experience managing inbound, outbound, and business process outsourcing services to satisfy our customers’ unique needs. We become an extension of our customers’ businesses with a seamless integration of their processes and brand care. We operate from 5 centers. 3 based in the U.S. and 2 in Latin America. We take pride in the high-quality standards we have implemented and the training offered to our employees. Join us! We offer unlimited professional opportunities as our company is growing exponentially.