Sr. Product Development- Research and Development Engineer
Response Technologies, a Bell Owned, Textron Company Coventry, RI
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: dental, life insurance, medical, vision, 401k,
The Senior, Product Development- Research and Development is responsible for the creation and execution of cost, schedule, and capability of future and innovative manufacturing methodology and capability. The goal of this position is to create and implement emerging process and producibility trends to ensure the major transformation and modernization landscape for fuel cell technology. While encouraging innovation and proposal of new ideas, should be the filter between new ideas and implementation of these ideas on the Manufacturing floor.
- Serves as a technical interface with Response Technology Program Management, suppliers, Quality, and the Build/Production team.
- Define equipment capital plan for the future manufacturing and build of fuel cell technology.
- Managing Intellectual Property Portfolio
- Thought Leadership – Lead or facilitate the discussion of what is and isn’t possible on rethinking manufacturing capability in addition to understanding the successes and failures in the history of manufacturing method experimentation.
BS Engineering, Industrial Management, or equivalent technical degree.
- 7+ years of experience in engineering or manufacturing engineering
- specifically: tooling, tolerancing, process control, supply chain, manufacturing & quality systems
- Expertise in Automation and Robotics in a manufacturing context
- Successful previous experience with a combination of textiles, foam, plastics and composites.
- Demonstrated use of CAD/CAM (SolidWorks and CATIA preferred)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Excellent verbal and written communication styles
Our expertise in material science covers elastomers, plastics, coatings, foams, textiles, fibers, and more. As leaders in our field, Response Technologies is the ideal partner to develop and execute disruptive solutions.
Response Technologies, a Bell Owned, Textron CompanyWhy Work Here?
Join our team, and help save lives!
Response Technologies, a Bell Owned Textron company, is an award-winning scientific enterprise that is dedicated to the design and development of products and technologies that enhance some of the world’s largest industries, including tactical defense, automotive & transportation, aerospace, energy, and more. We combine material technology with research & development capability to achieve the perfect material or process for our clients’ requirements. Our expertise in material science covers elastomers, plastics, coatings, foams, textiles, fibers, and more. As leaders in our field, Response Technologies is the ideal partner to develop and execute disruptive solutions.
537 Main StreetCoventry, RI