Who we are:
Response Technologies is a Rhode Island based, award-winning company that is dedicated to the design and development of disruptive products and technologies that enhance some of our world’s largest industries, including: tactical, military, automotive, aerospace, and energy. Our expertise in the material sciences, coupled with Response Technologies’ additive manufacturing and innovative processes, continues to strengthen our position as industry leaders.
Response Technologies has an informal culture that encourages: initiative, integrity, innovation, and ownership. Our company’s start-up culture demands that all team members “check their egos at the door”, be self-starters, possess a sense of humility, and be able to “wear many hats”. If you work best when under pressure, and can proactively take initiative during “lows”, then Response Technologies may be the right home for you.
The Office Manager/Bookkeeper will have responsibilities in a wide variety of areas of the small manufacturing business including but not limited to all bookkeeping, purchasing, payroll and other human resource functions.
Specific Duties & Responsibilities
- Enter AP/AR using QuickBooks Online
- Provide HR support in areas such as new hire paperwork, tracking PTO requests & submitting payroll to ADP
- Sort & direct mail & emails
- Maintain all Contract & Legal Files
- Improve the existing processes for our office and implement new ones as needed
- Bank and accounting reconciliations are performed monthly.
- Keeping Accounting files current and organized efficiently.
- Purchasing functions for inventory and supply items
- Shipping ecommerce orders
- Coordinating customer shipments & preparing related documentation
- Prepare Management Reports Financial and Production
- Special projects as assigned
Skills & Competencies
- Basic understandings of accounting principles
- The ability to summarize data through spreadsheets and reports
- Proficiency with Excel and other MS Office applications.
- Must be proficient in QuickBooks in a manufacturing setting
- Able to adhere to organization’s policies and procedures regarding confidentiality and handling of sensitive financial data.
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
Minimum Educational Requirements
Prefer minimum of an Associates Degree in Business or Accounting
Partial List of Benefits
- Supplemental Medical Cost Coverage
- 401K Plan, with Generous Matching
- Profit Sharing Plan
Our expertise in material science covers elastomers, plastics, coatings, foams, textiles, fibers, and more. As leaders in our field, Response Technologies is the ideal partner to develop and execute disruptive solutions.
Response Technologies, LLC
Why Work Here?Response Technologies, LLC is an award-winning scientific company that is dedicated to the design and development of products and technologies that enhance some of the world’s largest industries, including tactical defense, automotive & transportation, aerospace, energy, and more. We combine material technology with research & development capability to achieve the perfect material or process for our clients’ requirements. Our expertise in material science covers elastomers, plastics, coatings, foams, textiles, fibers, and more. As leaders in our field, Response Technologies is the ideal partner to develop and execute disruptive solutions.
Join our team, and help save lives!
West Warwick, RI