Job Function 1:
- Troubleshoot, modify, repair, and install manufacturing machinery, tools, and other facilities equipment.
- Perform plumbing, carpentry, machining, welding and fabrication as required to maintain plant and plant systems.
Objective: to plan and implement projects and provide technical assistance.
Job Function 2:
- Plan and implement projects from design and layout through maintenance.
- Provide technical assistance to Engineering in design and selection of equipment and facilities.
- Develop sketches or drawings on proposed modifications.
Objective: to take responsibility for and demonstrate safe work practices.
Job Function 3:
- Adhere to plant and department safety rules.
- Safely operate all equipment and tools.
- Identify and report safety problems; corrects when possible.
- Recognize and respond to Hazardous Materials spills.
- May be required to work with non-hazardous waste.
- Complete logs and records, per AS9100 QMS.
- Provide work direction and training as assigned.
- Perform other tasks as directed.
- May be required to participate in Hazardous Materials Spill Response Team. (Voluntary at LSBO and SSBO, required at TBO)
Essential Equipment, Vehicles, Tools And/Or Machinery Used
- Dimensional Measuring Tools (calipers, micrometers, gauges, etc.)
- basic hand tools
- pallet jack
- welding and cutting torch equipment
- electric cart (TBO and LSBO only)