Who we are:
Response Technologies is a young, Rhode Island-based, award-winning company that is dedicated to the design and development of disruptive products and technologies that enhance some of our world’s largest industries, including: tactical, military, automotive, aerospace, and energy. Our expertise in the material sciences, coupled with Response Technologies’ additive manufacturing and innovative processes, continues to strengthen our position as industry leaders.
Response Technologies has an informal culture that encourages: initiative, integrity, innovation, and ownership. Our company’s start-up culture demands that all team members “check their egos at the door”, be self-starters, possess a sense of humility, and be able to “wear many hats”. If you work best when under pressure, and can proactively take initiative during “lows”, then Response Technologies may be the right home for you.
Response Technologies is seeking high-energy manufacturing employees, to be part of a team building life saving safety products. Ideal candidates are reliable, flexible and love creating life-saving products with advanced manufacturing equioment.
Some specific tasks and responsibilities include:
- Following health and safety standards
- Creating and maintaining clean workstations and fabrication areas
- Building products and parts, and developing improved processes
- Testing products and document processing conditions, test results, and other critical-to-quality information.
- Following production guidelines and specifications.
- Identifying safety, quality, and cost improvement opportunities
- Performing other tasks as needed
- Candidates must be able to remain on their feet and move about on foot for the duration of their shift.
What you bring
- Working knowledge of: composites, textiles, medical products, and other processing and fabrication equipment is a plus
- Eagerness to learn and contribute
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Effective team player, with strong critical thinking skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office: Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Have the ability to lift, push or pull 50 pounds.
- Applicants must be U.S. persons as defined by the ITAR (22 CFR §120.15)
Minimum Educational Requirements
- High school diploma / GED
- Prior hands-on: composite, textile, foam, medical products and other processing experience
Partial List of Benefits
- Supplemental Medical Cost Coverage
- 401K Plan, with Generous Matching
- Profit Sharing Plan
Our expertise in material science covers elastomers, plastics, coatings, foams, textiles, fibers, and more. As leaders in our field, Response Technologies is the ideal partner to develop and execute disruptive solutions.