WANT TO WORK WITH A COMPANY THAT HAS BEEN RECOGNIZED ON INC. 500 LIST OF FASTEST GROWING PRIVATE COMPANIES ON MULTIPLE OCCASIONS?
MOST IMPORTANTLY, WANT TO BE PART OF A TEAM THAT HELPS IMPROVE THE LIVES OF PEOPLE AND BUSINESS OWNERS WHEN THEY’RE AT THEIR MOST VULNERABLE?
Response Team 1 is an award-winning national leader in the full-service property damage restoration and reconstruction industry. We are GROWING and looking for Water Mitigation Technicians to join our team. This position is fast-paced, exciting, and rewarding.
A Water Mitigation Technician travels to damaged homes or businesses and supports the cleanup and restoration of water and mold damaged property.
- Set up, monitor, and move equipment needed for water extraction and drying of premises
- Removal of water and mold damaged building materials
- Treatment and removal of mold growth
- Document moisture meter readings
- Follow established safety rules and regulations to maintain a safe environment
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Ability to read and understand simple instructions, work orders, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions
- Must be able to work at heights, in confined spaces, and lift/move up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to work outdoors in all types of weather conditions, as well as in harsh indoor conditions such as fire-damaged or condemned structures with low-light and/or exposure to airborne particles
- Thorough and attentive to detail; proactive with proven ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to interact effectively and professionally with coworkers, customers, and subcontractors
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check
- Prior experience working in the water damage industry or closely-related experience preferred. We will train the right person.
- IICRC certifications are a plus