WANT TO WORK WITH A COMPANY THAT HAS BEEN RECOGNIZED ON INC. 500 LIST OF FASTEST GROWING PRIVATE COMPANIES ON MULTIPLE OCCASIONS?
MOST IMPORTANTLY, WANT TO BE PART OF A TEAM THAT HELPS IMPROVE THE LIVES OF PEOPLE AND BUSINESS OWNERS WHEN THEY’RE AT THEIR MOST VULNERABLE?
A Mitigation Manager will direct and lead a crew to support the cleanup and restoration of water and mold damaged of residential and commercial buildings by traveling to damaged homes or businesses. Managers are required to follow established safety rules and regulations and maintain a safe and clean environment for the employees. Functions of this job include removal of water and mold damaged building materials, set up and maintenance of drying chambers inside of water damaged buildings and homes, treatment and removal of mold growth of residential and commercial buildings, setting up of dehumidifier fans and air scrubbers in order to remediate and dry buildings, as well as documenting moister meter reading of water and mold damaged buildings.
- Proven ability to remain organized while working under difficult conditions.
- Manage a crew to be successfully and profitable complete all assigned tasks.
- Strong communication skills; thorough and attentive to details; able to prioritize and multitask; proactive and deadline-oriented.
- Ability to read and understand simple instructions, work orders, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions.
- Ability to interact effectively with employees at all levels of the organization.
- Interact professionally with customers.
- High school diploma
- Employee must have previous experience in managing employees.
- Employee must have 2+ year in water mitigation experience
- The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move, with assistance, up to 50 pounds. The employee should have the agility to ascend ladders up to 2 floors (20ft) and navigate into confined areas such as small rooms and closets or storage areas.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. Burned homes are very dark therefore; the Tech will need to work in a low-light environment, at times.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee regularly works in outside weather conditions and in fire damaged and condemned structures.
- The employee works near moving mechanical parts and is frequently exposed to wet and/or humid conditions and vibration.
- The employee occasionally works in precarious places and is occasionally exposed to airborne particles.