This is not your average call center! We are a customer acquisition call center working together with media operations to optimize digital and call center performance. In addition to competitive salary we offer the opportunity to participate in our “Pay for Performance” bonus plan (P4P). We also offer contests, gift cards, parties, catered lunches, and other non-cash incentives while affording you the opportunity to work remotely from your home office.
We will provide you outstanding on-the-job training working in a virtual environment that encourages creativity, and experience success as part of our professional sales and Cost Per Acquisition team.
We are looking to for an experienced Telesales Manager to head up our growing Telesales team. As a Telesales Manager, you will be responsible for setting weekly and monthly sales targets, training and managing Telesales staff, designing and implementing sales strategies, monitoring the sales team's performance, and handling escalated customer complaints.
To ensure success as a Telesales Manager, you should have experience with Telesales, advanced managerial skills, and the ability to multitask. A top-notch Telesales Manager provides reliable guidance and assistance to the Telesales team, ultimately boosting company sales.
Telesales Manager Responsibilities:
- Meeting with sales managers to discuss Telesales strategies.
- Training junior Telesales staff.
- Writing sales scripts and customer answer sheets.
- Implementing sales strategies.
- Managing the Telesales team and assisting junior staff.
- Monitoring the performance of the sales team.
- Setting weekly and monthly sales targets.
- Maintaining customer relationships.
- Handling escalated customer complaints.
- Compiling and presenting sales reports.
- Coaching and monitoring agents.
Telesales Manager Requirements:
- 4 + yrs. experience in a call center or outsourced call center agency environment with a thorough knowledge of call center sales management
- Experience in Telesales preferred.
- Experience in the home services vertical preferred.
- Experience working in a call center BPO.
- Strong managerial and sales skills.
- Ability to multitask.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Ability to present in front of peers and clients.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Proficiency with Excel.
- Entrepreneurial spirit highly valued
- Strong analytical skills and demonstrated problem solving ability with a focus on continuous improvement.
The above declarations are not intended to be an “all-inclusive” list of duties and responsibilities of the job described, nor are they intended to be such a listing of the skills and abilities required to do thejob. Rather, they are intended only to describe the general nature of the job and be a reasonablerepresentation of its activities.
Any valid, official communication from our recruiters and hiring managers will come via a responsemine.com or an applytojob.com email address. If you receive an email from an account other than an email address with the email@example.com or @applytojob.com, please contact us directly at 404-233-0370 and speak with Amy Rich as you may be a victim of a phishing scam.