Location: Atlanta, GA
Type: Part Time Internship
*This is a part time role (lasting 6 months) and offers 25-30 hour work weeks with the potential of being hired as a full-time employment based on performance.
Min. Experience: Entry Level
Response Mine Interactive (RMI) is looking for a solution-oriented and driven individual, who has a passion for data and numbers to join our Analytics Team. At RMI, the Analytics Teams strive to be an industry leader that empowers businesses and healthcare providers to evolve in a digital world, while getting people to a better state of health and well-being by harnessing the power of data and analytics to drive business performance and success. We also make it a priority to teach our Associates the significance of integrating analytics with direct response marketing efforts to strategically make data driven decisions that acquire customers and patients more efficiently.
The Junior Analytics Associate role gives you exposure into the world of Digital Marketing and helps build a strong foundation in Web Analytics. Joining the Analytics Team will provide you the opportunity to work with multi-million-dollar budgets and work alongside many Fortune 1000 companies across a variety of verticals such as health & wellness, retail, and home services. This position offers Associates the proper training for those who seek careers in interactive media.
- Gains understanding in digital media as it relates to SEO, PPC, Social Media, eCommerce & Display
- Executes performance marketing analysis to enable Media Teams to optimize media
- Exposure to Data Manipulation, Aggregation, Automation and Visualization
- Conducts A/B Testing, Digital Strategy, Tracking, and Reporting
- Collaborates with Media, Call Center, Creative, and Account Teams to provide meaningful insights
- Assists with data integrity, maintenance, and daily/weekly reporting
- Engages in Qualitative and Quantitative Analysis
- 1+ year of experience in digital media & web analytics preferred
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge in data manipulation and with a solid analytical foundation
- Great communicator with strong collaboration skills in a cross-functional environment
- Organized, driven, and energetic team player who takes pride and initiative in their work
- Articulate and enthusiastic about story telling with data
- A familiarity with data languages (ex. R, Python, SQL etc.)
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Digital Marketing, Economics, Business Administration, or related
Google AdWords, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Tableau, Call Tracking Platforms (Mongoose, DialogTech, Call Rail), Kenshoo
What we offer:
- RMI takes career growth seriously. That’s why we encourage our employees to take advantage of company-sponsored business trainings, lunch & learn sessions, team-building outings, offsite continuing education opportunities as well as becoming active in the Atlanta business and marketing community
- RMI stocks craft coffees from Revelator, Batdorf & Bronson and Counter Culture Coffee Roasters
- Free parking in Lenox Towers parking garage
- Keep your billiards game on point at the office pool table
- Table tennis
- Video games
- Free Snacks
- RMI Services Sports Lounge
- Company sponsored intramural sports like softball & bowling
- Company-sponsored fun outings like Braves games, tubing, happy hours and more
The above declarations are not intended to be an “all-inclusive” list of duties and responsibilities of the job described, nor are they intended to be such a listing of the skills and abilities required to do thejob. Rather, they are intended only to describe the general nature of the job and be a reasonablerepresentation of its activities.
Any valid, official communication from our recruiters and hiring managers will come via a responsemine.com or an applytojob.com email address. If you receive an email from an account other than an email address with the email@example.com or @applytojob.com, please contact us directly at 404-233-0370 and speak with Amy Rich as you may be a victim of a phishing scam.