Account Director, CRM & Loyalty
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Position available in Baltimore, Seattle or remote.
Work. Life. Balanced.
Response Labs is a tight team of dedicated, digital marketing professionals in Baltimore, MD, and Seattle, WA. We are passionate about CRM and loyalty marketing—especially email. We are straight-up nerds for data and analytics. We are curious about innovation and the future of our industry. And most important of all, we are made up of animal lovers and adventure seekers, proud parents and grill-masters, avid runners and devoted volunteers, anglers and musicians. We are actively seeking others who share our passion, nerdom and curiosity for digital marketing, but who also bring to our team a well-rounded life rich with experience outside the office.
Make Every Message Matter
The driving purpose for all we do at Response Labs is Make Every Message Matter. It is what we strive to achieve everyday for our Clients by helping them forge more meaningful relationships with their customers through digital CRM & loyalty marketing.
- Do you share our vision and believe that all digital marketing between brand and customer should promote a healthy, mutually beneficial relationship?
- Are you curious about new and innovative ways of doing so?
- Are you motivated by your passion for digital marketing?
- Do you value the responsibility of service to the Client above all else?
If you answered yes to all of the above, then let’s talk.
Response Labs is in search of the best Account Director to help our Clients make all their messages matter. You will be driving and accountable for planning, project management, production, execution, reporting, and organic revenue growth, working with the appropriate people to get the job done exceptionally well. An Account Director at Response Labs also needs to be ready for anything. When the moment calls for sleeves to be rolled up, we expect you have the can-do attitude to lead by example and make things happen.
This list of day-to-day responsibilities can change frequently, but here are a few things that you can expect to do from day one:
- Serve as the strategic owner, client relationship manager and driver of all work for your accounts
- Drive organic growth year-over-year of your accounts
- Lead the strategic direction of CRM or loyalty marketing programs for the Client, and ensure all work is adhering to that plan
- Lead strategic planning for Clients annually, quarterly, monthly (depending on the pace of business), owning all scope creation and content planning for recommended initiatives
- Author campaign and project briefs providing clear direction for the team
- Drive analysis and insight on existing campaigns and projects, constantly looking for optimization opportunities for increased performance
- Manage budgets, resources and timelines for account initiatives
- Participate and sometimes lead new business pitches and presentations
- 8+ years experience working in a digital marketing/advertising agency, or similar client-side marketing position—plus a deep passion and curiosity for all things digital
- Proven experience leading the planning, strategy and execution of CRM and/or Loyalty campaigns (lead or customer prospecting, acquisition and/or nurturing; loyalty/reward programs, etc.)
- Experience managing & leading high-volume, high-demand, enterprise-level email marketing programs with a deep reliance on data
- Expertise in reporting and analysis for digital marketing, CRM and loyalty programs using through Google Analytics or similar
- Extensive experience writing and presenting clear, persuasive, onbrand presentations
- Experience in cross-channel marketing in web, advertising, social and mobile
- Experience being accountable for cross-functional teams internally and externally
- Experience training and nurturing the professional development of Account Executives, Senior Account Executives, and/or Account Supervisors.
- Experience working with Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Cheetah Marketing or similar is a plus
**This is NOT a sales position. It is an agency client service role--only those with advertising agency experience should apply**
- Blue Cross health with dental/vision insurance with employer contribution
- AFLAC short term disability available
- 401k plan with matching
- Annual performance bonus
- Quarterly performance award drawings
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Paid federal holidays
- Professional training and certification tracks
- Flex time from day-one & work from home options
- Regular company events and volunteer outings
BusinessView all jobs at Response Labs