Job Title: Residential Facilities Manager - Residential Community
Location: Grand Forks, ND
Salary: $50,000 to $58,000 plus full benefits package and bonus
Start Date: April 2020, ASAP
Job Type: Direct Hire - Permanent
Resourcing Group is working in partnership with a Global Facilities and Property Management provider who is looking to hire for the position Residential Facilities Manager.
The successful candidate must have experience managing a facilities / maintenance team within a residential community.
- Overseeing the community's maintenance and preventive maintenance functions, including the general community appearance and physical condition of all structures; focus areas include HVAC, plumbing, electrical, appliances, carpentry and community amenities.
- Delivering the highest level of resident satisfaction through responsive, consistent, positive and professional interactions.
- Building and developing a team of skilled, productive and customer service-oriented professionals to drive company operational goals.
- Monitoring the function's financial performance and collaborating with the management team to ensure the team is within budget and on task while delivering a high level of service.
- Overseeing regular physical property inspections to ensure proper maintenance and upkeep of all assets.
- Ensuring the successful execution of all company safety and environmental policies and procedures.
- Forecasting maintenance needs and instituting an effective time management program for all personnel to ensure resident satisfaction and project completion goals are met.
ESSENTIAL Skills and Experience
- An Associate's Degree and five (5) or more years of supervisory experience in a facilities management or an equivalent combination of education and related experience.
- Universal H.V.A.C. certification with a strong understanding of electrical, as well as the ability to read blueprints, prepare contracts and forecast/budget. Working knowledge of local building codes and OSHA standards, including but not limited to, Hazmat, EPA, and Universal Waste protocols, is preferred.
- Essential to have experience in a residential community environment.
- Possession of a valid, state-issued driver's license and safe driving record is also required.
To apply for this post, please respond to this advert by sending us your most up to date resume in word format or contact Jayde Edgley on 646 595 7464
Resourcing Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.