Case Manager Social Worker
Resources for Human Development Brick, NJ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
RHD is actively Hiring!
Have you heard? Resources for Human Development (RHD) is hiring!
Our ideal candidate is values oriented, service driven, and not just looking for their next job, but a career...
Is that you?
Who We Are
We are a DIFFERENT kind of company!
As employee of RHD, your ideas, thoughts, and experience will be valued. RHD emphasizes group decision-making and multi-level thinking, so that staff has maximum authority, creativity, freedom, and support to help meet the needs of the people we serve, without the cumbersome centralized bureaucracy.'
Ocean County RIST is currently seeking a Full-Time Case Manager. The Case Manager’s role is to ensure the overall wellness and recovery of servicing individuals with severe and persistent mental illness in the community.
Perks of working with RHD
- Full Benefits Package
- Generous PTO Plan
- Free Virtual Fitness Classes
- Scholarship and Tuition Programs
- Employee Assistant Program
- Student loan forgiveness program
- Discounted Tuition with College & University Partnerships!
- Determine resources needed to meet the individualized needs of identified consumers in the assessment process and coordinate community support activities.
- To take all necessary actions in assuring the implementation of treatment plans including serving as an advocate to the consumer to enable him/her to receive needed services; identification of program needs, service gaps, and strategy recommendations.
- To support the ongoing coordination of services and support systems to ensure continuity of intervention.
- To maintain consumer records, review and update consumer evaluations, complete reports of services provided, services needed and all other clinical and administrative records deemed necessary and appropriate.
- To perform home visits, meet with families, staffs of various agencies and programs and develop strategies to maintain the consumer in his/her community setting.
- To maintain records of after care and follow up progress.
- To attend delegated pre-discharge and discharge meetings when applicable.
- Maintain a minimum of 24 hours of face to face (billable) time for consumers per week (subject to change by supervisor).
1 year of mental health experience----Bachelors in Social Work or Related field
- Valid NJ Driver’s License and vehicle insurance in good standing
- Consent to check background on DHS Registry of Criminal DD Offenders
- Consent for NJ State Criminal Background Check
Ocean County RIST’s goal is to support and encourage individuals who experience mental illness in the development of life skills required to sustain successful living in the community. Ocean County RIST is based on the common belief that by responding to the basic good and strength in people, we create our best opportunity for maximizing positive individual commitment and responsibility. This approach applies to staff, consumers, and families alike.
Resources for Human Development is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, veteran, or disability status
Resources for Human Development
GovernmentView all jobs at Resources for Human Development