Hiring part-time, experienced Behavior Technician's in the Downey area and surrounding.
Behavior Technicians implement one-to-one behavioral intervention programs to children in their homes
Participate in a training program that provides instruction on systematic teaching techniques consistent with Applied Behavior Analysis, management of maladaptive behaviors, social skills development, and data collection techniques
Training opportunities continue throughout employment as our Behavior Technicians receive on-going supervision by their Program Supervisors.
MUST MEET THE FOLLOWING MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS to be considered for employment:
MINIMUM EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS
- College or University graduate, studying Psychology, Education, Special Education, Counseling, Speech, or related fields.
- Able to interact well with children
- Able to work cooperatively as a member of an intervention team
- Able to work well independently
- Available to work 15-29 hours per week
- Have means of transportation, license to drive and proof of valid insurance
- No criminal history
- Must pass background checks
Resources In Autism Education Inc
Why Work Here?Resources in Autism Education, Inc. is a heart-centered company, compassionately providing children and families with effective behavioral intervention services and supports for 20 years. We are undergoing a face lift and seeking DYNAMIC, MOTIVATED SELF-STARTERS who will join the CEO in growing RAE for 2020 and beyond.
Huge opportunity to grow into positions of leadership and influence.