Chief Information Officer
- Posted: March 15, 2023
Resources for Human Development (RHD) is seeking an experienced leader for ourChief Information Officer opportunity.
RHD offers employees:
- Holistic Wellness Programs
- Trauma Informed Community
- Continuous Learning Environment
- Competitive health benefit packages
- Up to 5 weeks of paid time (combination of sick, paid time off, and holidays)
The CIO leads the organization in planning and implementing enterprise technology systems to support the mission and vision of RHD nationally. This individual has responsibility for strategic planning, operational planning, security, compliance, and overall administration of enterprise information support systems. The CIO will lead a system of complex technology resources, a diverse team, and developing partnerships across the organization to enhance programmatic and administrative information systems. Additionally, this position is responsible for the corporate administrative support team and national procurement team.
The CIO is also responsible for the activities related to the availability, integrity, and confidentiality of our consumer, customer, employee, funder, and business information in compliance with applicable laws and the organization's information security policies. The CIO is responsible for establishing and maintaining a corporate-wide information security management program to ensure information technology assets are protected. In addition, this individual will partner with risk management, legal, compliance, and executive leadership to manage organizational risk associated with information systems technology.
Qualfiied Candidates will be able to:
- Promote and support a working environment consistent with the culture of RHD and RHD Values
- Develop, lead, and support an integrated team responsible for managing the core technology infrastructure, including wireless, wired, data center, disaster recovery, cloud environment, information technology security, applications, and related project management.
- In partnership with leadership from Business Technology & Support (BT&S), Shared Services, Service Lines, and Programs inform, develop, and implement Information Technology Initiatives, based on market trends, changes to service delivery models, and other organizational needs, as part of the strategic and operational plans for RHD
- Develop and communicate a 1 year, 3 year, and 5 year Technology Operational Plan for the organization, including KPIs, specific goals, and success measures
- Develop, manage, and oversee the operating, personnel, and capital budgets for all BT&S Cost Centers.
- Provide direction and leadership in the acquisition, application, and use of technology across the organization through a governance structure that aligns technology initiatives with business priorities while balancing resource constraints (human and fiscal) to optimize technology investments
- Partner with operational leadership on the ongoing maintenance and validation of a Business Continuity Plan.
- Provide leadership, direction, and support ensuring the BT&S Team provides excellent customer service and satisfies the technology and support requirements and needs of our staff, service lines, departments and programs.
- Ensure that enterprise information systems operate according to internal standards, external accrediting agency standards and legal requirements.
- Maintain and monitor a strategic, comprehensive enterprise information security and information technology risk management program; including a security management and reporting framework.
- Partner with risk management, legal, compliance, and executive leadership, to determine the acceptable level of organizational informational technology risk.
- Provide leadership, guidance, and support towards achieving the goals of the organization's procurement process and related initiatives.
- Provide leadership, direction, and support ensuring the Administrative Corporate Support Team provides excellent customer service and satisfies the support requirements and needs of our staff, service lines, departments and programs.
- Provide leadership, direction, and support ensuring effective project management for identified operational and strategic initiatives.
Required ExperienceMinimum of 15 years demonstrated experience with IT systems and IT management at a senior level, including executive level, with a sequence of increasing responsibilities in large and diverse business settings.
Required EducationBachelor's Degree in Information Systems, Engineering or related area from an accredited institution is required. A Master's Degree is preferred.
- Experience and/or familiarity with the health care industry
- A track record of successful large project implementations.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver technology solutions that align to business needs in collaboration with leadership across the organization
- Demonstrated technical foundation including- but not limited to: SaaS implementations, Cybersecurity, Data Management and Business Analytics, Network Infrastructure, and Cloud Computing
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral) with the ability to engage and work collaboratively with diverse groups of people
- Excellent listening, relationship building, collaboration and conflict management skills
- Demonstrated skills in organizational leadership and management with the ability to coach and develop staff, create and lead high-performance teams, set and achieve strategic objectives, and manage to financial and high-quality service-delivery objectives.
- Demonstrated project management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to translate technology for non-technical individuals
- Demonstrated success as a customer driven leader, understanding and meeting the needs of administrative, programmatic, and operational customers.
- Experience working with Executive Leadership and Board of Directors
Resources for Human Development is a national human services nonprofit with the broadest possible service mission, and specializes in creating innovative, quality services that support people of all abilities wherever the need exists. Founded in 1970, RHD supports more than 160 human service programs across the country, serving tens of thousands of people every year with caring and effective programs addressing intellectual and developmental disabilities, behavioral health, homelessness, addiction recovery and more.
Resources for Human Development is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, veteran, or disability status.
RHD employees and programs in the City of Philadelphia must follow the COVID vaccine mandate. Revised PDPH guidance allows for new hires to be partially vaccinated at the time of hire. This means they have received at least one shot in a two-dose series or a single dose in a one-dose series before beginning in-person shifts. The final amount must be received within 8 weeks of hire (start date). This currently does not include boosters.
Resources For Human Development, Inc.
TechnologyView all jobs at Resources For Human Development, Inc.
Sign up to go to the application