Resources For Human Development, Inc. Little Falls, NJ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
RHD is open and actively Hiring!
Have you heard? Resources for Human Development (RHD) is hiring!
Our ideal candidate is values oriented, service driven, and not just looking for their next job, but a career...
*** If YOU are looking for a career which fosters the Respect for the Dignity and Worth of Each Individual***
Then RHD is the organization for YOU.
How YOU will make an Impact:
The Case Manager assists the RHD SALT Passaic Team and its participants with identifying new ways to inspire strategies for healthier habits. The Case Manager assists in identifying, arranging for and connecting individuals to external supports and services that enhance the eight dimensions of wellness. The Case Manager consistently monitors progress, and reviews the services of each resource, ensuring that progress is made in an effective and timely manner. The Case Manager works closely with the RHD Salt Passaic Team in promoting wellness and assisting all participants with realizing their personal best. This is accomplished through support, encouragement, education, and coordination of tools and activities that enhance wellness
What We Offer You:
- Commitment to maintaining a values-based and trauma-informed environment for all
- Scholarship program and tuition discounts at local and online colleges and universities
- Generous PTO plan
- On-the-job training
- Free Virtual Fitness Classes
- Employee Assistant Program
- Student loan forgiveness program
What You'll Love About RHD:
- Commitment to Values: We are committed to the fundamental value of dignity and respect for all human beings, to the empowerment of our consumers and staff, and to the flexibility to meet the changing needs of all our partners and those we serve
- Dedication to Wellness: We value and prioritize our employees' mental, physical, and emotional health by providing free, online fitness classes, nutrition services, counseling sessions, and webinars on various health-related topics
- Investment in Growth: We offer programs and workshops to our staff that support furthering education and the development of leadership skills
APPLY TODAY TO JOIN OUR TEAM!!
Responsibilities/DutiesEssential Duties and Functions
- Complete initial, on-going, and discharge "eight dimensional" wellness assessments.
- Assist participant with identifying and connecting to community resources and activities needed to meet the participant's needs per initial and on-going wellness assessments, Recovery Support Plans, and Wellness Recovery Action Plans (WRAP).
- Act as a liaison with community resources and activities, while empowering participants to be their own liaison and advocate.
- Assist participant and RHD Salt Passaic Team with the development, implementation, and updates of the participants' Recovery Support Plans.
- Provide on-going coaching to participants to continue inspiring healthier habits using modeling, education and coordination.
- Engage participants through face-to-face and over-the-phone interactions to assess overall wellness, i.e., emotional, financial, social, spiritual, occupational, physical, intellectual, environmental, and respond accordingly. Document all interactions with participants.
- Evaluate consumer's overall progress and report to funders/referral sources as requested.
- Maintain on-going communication with participant and RHD Salt Passaic Team to ensure the implementation of Recovery Support Plans.
- Perform chart audits to ensure service and supports provided to participant are accurately reflected, per recovery goal.
- Work collaboratively with RHD Salt Passaic Team to assist with program development and policy and procedures.
- Attend Team meetings, interdisciplinary meetings, clinical conferences, stake-holder meetings, and trainings.
- Assist in developing and maintaining, a "consumer-centered", self-directed recovery focused milieu and process.
- Provide 24/7 on-call coverage for emergency and consultation.
- All other duties as identified by the Director.
Required Experience2 years minimum case management experience
Required EducationPossess bachelor's degree in health and wellness, psychology, social work, or related field plus 2 years minimum case management experience (wellness certification a plus).
- Excellent Communication skills (written and oral) including interpersonal skills.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of individuals and communicate professionally with outside agencies.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks or projects.
- Demonstrate good problem solving and conflict resolution skills.
- Ability to carry out duties without direct supervision.
- Demonstrate skills using Microsoft Office software and database management; ability to use the Internet as a resource; complete service plans, progress notes, and other necessary documentation.
- Ability to engage employees and participants in effective, therapeutic and recovery oriented interactions.
- Ability to support and implement RHD and unit values and beliefs.
- Must consent to a NJ Criminal Background Check and a DHS Registry of Criminal DD Offenders Check.
- Possess a NJ valid driver's license.
- Be 21 years of age or older.
RHD SALT of Passic County offers a variety of flexible services and subsidized housing to assist mental health consumers in their transitions from a hospital setting to the communities of Passaic County. This housing model provides intensive in-house supports based on individual needs. By providing consumer choice and a more focused system of supports, participants can achieve stability within the local community as an alternative to residential group care, gaining fuller access to community resources and a greater measure of independence.
Resources for Human Development is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, veteran, or disability status.
Resources For Human Development, Inc.
AddressLittle Falls, NJ
HealthcareView all jobs at Resources For Human Development, Inc.