Behavior Health Technician
Resources For Human Development, Inc. Philadelphia, PA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The RHD Intensive Behavioral Health Services Team (IBHS), a program of Resources for Human Development, Inc. support children, youth and young adults with mental, emotional, and behavioral health needs. These services are offered in their homes, schools and communities.
Full-time and part-time opportunities are available.
Resources for Human Development is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, veteran, or disability status.
- Implementation of Individualized treatment plans in the individual's home, school and community
- Assists with conducting group therapy
- Facilitate Psycho-educational group activities
- Maintain regular communication with youth/family treatment team
- Maintain all participant documentation to be sent to funding agency for approval
- Utilize RHD's electronic health record, myAvatar
- Attend weekly individual and group supervision as directed
- Collaborate with School District and community partners in the implementation of IBHS
- Participate in all mandatory and ongoing trainings as indicated by the Division and in compliance with IBHS and CBH regulations.
Special working conditions could cover a range of working outside of conventional 9am-5pm hours to include occasional on-call circumstances of evening and weekend work, working outdoors, working with challenging program participants, and so forth.
- Have a minimum of 2 years of experience in the provision of behavioral health services or providing ABA services
Required EducationHave a high school diploma or the equivalent of high school diploma
Must meet the following:
- Must obtain or have one (1) of the following:
- Have a certification as a BCaBA;
- Have a certification as an RBT;
- Have a certification as a BCAT;
- Have a behavior health certification or behavior analysis certification from an organization accredited by the National Commission for Certifying Agencies or the American National Standards Institute; or
- Have a minimum of 40-hours training covering RBT Task List or Training related to providing ABA approved by the Department or provided by a continuing education provider approved by the Behavior Analyst Certification Board
Program SummaryThe RHD Intensive Behavioral Health Services Team (IBHS), a program of Resources for Human Development, Inc. support children, youth and young adults with mental, emotional, and behavioral health needs. These services are offered in their homes, schools and communities.
Resources For Human Development, Inc.
HealthcareView all jobs at Resources For Human Development, Inc.